[Upcoming Release] Liberty Neo 2!

Why is that?

1 Like

I really just find my wired earbuds more convenient fore. I don’t have to worry about charging them and also don’t have to time off and off my Bluetooth when not in use

2 Likes

Any eta on the release date? Looking to pick up a tws bud soon.

1 Like

In Uk they are already available on Amazon

2 Likes

too bad I dont live in the UK, wondering when they will release it to the US.

1 Like

Edit: my mistake wrong product

1 Like

Seems that the call for USB-C has not been heard. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Unless you live in eurozone, in which case just check once the moon turns purple! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We’re almost in the year 2020, and yet micro-usb is still considered a feature :open_mouth:

USB-C is not my friend (yet).

1 Like

Why?
The majority wants it.

2 Likes

Good (old) friends are worth holding onto…

And just because you may make a new friend, it doesn’t mean that you have to dump your old friends. :wink:

2 Likes

The best : You have two friends!
An old and a new one!:wink:

1 Like

its cause everyone most likely has one of these cables laying around. I’m also wondering if its cheaper to manufacture with micro usb then usb-c. I bet USB-c is gonna be short lived and stuff is just going to change to wireless charging.

Wireless charging is nice, but not as quick or efficient as USB C.

USB C will be the standard, most companies, Anker included probably still have parts from previous Neo’s and other hardware they need to burn through first.

1 Like

Just received what I believe are the NEW Liberty Neo 2. The Bass is noticeably much more however left ear piece has small vibration. I replaced it 3 times with the same issue. Whats the chances 3 sets were bad? This might be something anker needs to look into.

Also thank for making the box so much easier to open than the previous liberty neo

1 Like

Reach out to service@soundcore.com and mention this issue to Soundcore support. Do keep the purchase details handy, if requested.

1 Like

I called the tech support number on the box. The rep tried to do a reset process. However, she said the reset procedure must be different with the new set. She was to call me back by the 23rd but I have not heard from her. I have now tried 4 pairs. I currently have 2 new pairs in my possession with the same issue.

1 Like

Can someone confirm the model number ont he Liberty Neo 2
thanks

1 Like

Being a weekend, would suggest you wait till Monday- Tuesday next week, they will get back to you

Best of luck

1 Like