[Upcoming Release] Liberty Neo 2!

Soundcore is preparing to launch its second-generation Liberty Neo… Take a look!

Features & details

• Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene’s earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Neo wireless headphones that takes full advantage of the material’s remarkable properties. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and crystal-clear clarity across the entire frequency range.
  • Bass You Can Feel: Our exclusive BassUp technology analyzes your audio’s low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the bass by up to 43%. Stop simply listening to your music, and start really feeling it.
  • Unbreakable Connectivity: A customized antenna combines with Bluetooth 5.0 to create an almost unbreakable link between your wireless headphones and your device-even in busy places. The earbuds also automatically turn on when removed from the charging case and connect to the last paired device.
  • IPX7 Protection: SweatGuard protection creates a watertight barrier for the wireless headphones against rain and sweat. It even resists water from the tap when you’re washing away the sweat after a hardcore workout.
  • Power a Week of Listening: Using our Anker heritage and high-efficiency power cells, Liberty Neo delivers over 5 hours of wireless playtime from a single charge and an extra 15 hours from the compact charging case.

Pricing and Availability: Expect Soundcore’s Liberty Neo 2 to be available to order from amazon.com later this summer. The cost should be about $50.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s second-generation Liberty Neo? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

17 Likes

awesome! Like the improvements

2 Likes

Looks like a great iteration on an already excellent product! I would love to see USB-C, but that’s just a minor, personal preference charging :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is an unwanted feature…

Other than that they look decent… wonder how they compare to the zolo liberty+?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Insider

Not very impressed … no wireless charging for the case, no USB-C charging port for the case

Anker Soundcore should increase the price to may be $90 and include these options… plus there will be deals which bring the price down to $70

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up :+1:

1 Like

I wonder why they are still sticking to microUSB. They are making it hard for us to get rid of microUSB cables :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

These look nice and with size of the drivers the sound quality should be better than some of the other brands on the market. I was planning to buy the Neo 1 but I think I will wait until the news are out.

1 Like

Nice! But the case looks like some cheap plastic :frowning: .

1 Like

Ooooo I’m excited always in the mood to check out some wireless earbuds

1 Like

The case looks si.ar to the original neos, which could explain the use of micro usb since its already being produced. So this keeps cost down

1 Like

Perhaps they will decide to add USB C or wireless charging on the 3rd edition of the Liberty Neo. But seems like they upgraded a few things, which is nice :+1:

2 Likes

Hopefully :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Still have my reservations on these shape of earbuds but nice find never the less @Insider

Am surprised though that they haven’t boosted the case for increased charging hours though…

1 Like

There are a few spirit series, life series, and liberty series new products come out in the next couple of months. The majority of them all use USB-C port. Stay tuned!:blush:

7 Likes

Send them all my way for testing, this way i can do a review on them all and say which i think is the best

3 Likes

Why not all of them?

2 Likes

I love my Neo’s that I have now, less some issues with fitting/staying in while mowing the lawn. Wonder if it will be worth it to snag a pair of these.

1 Like

LOL IPX 7… you can take them in the pool if you truly wanted (but not really suggested) lol

1 Like