Thoughts on new iPhone coming out?

Well its $300 more for a different screen, to me theres no point. I will have an 8 buy next week, you have to wait until November. They are all exactly the same except screen.

2 Likes

Yeah iā€™m watching it! :sunglasses:

Youā€™re right! I probably missed this leak :laughing:

does that feature have a dual camera set up? And sure a paper image cant fool it?

Yes, 50% in 30 minutes.

Nope - paper canā€™t fool it.

Here are a few of the sensors.

Itā€™s actually $200

Hopefully we can see a glass guard giveaway for the IPhone X/10 @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Itā€™s $300 if weā€™re talking iPhone 8 vs iPhone X. $200 if weā€™re talking 8+ vs X.

Honestly there arenā€™t that many features exclusive to the X.

Other than design, you have a better screen, better telephoto camera, and the trudepth camera system for portrait mode on the front, along with portrait lighting, animojis, and Face IDā€¦ thatā€™s pretty much it.

They did not specify which version they are using: the slower 8ishW one or 15ishW oneā€¦

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!

I still have my 5s 16gb though:d

I think it would be nice also but the next iteration of the X series will probably be the best of the bestā€¦guess we will have to wait and see the same time next yearā€¦

Iā€™m kind of underwhelmed by the new phone. All they did was update to industry standards (OLED screen and wireless charging). The facial recognition login has security problems written all over it, so itā€™ll be interesting to see what happens with that. I also feel like the $1,000 is totally unreasonable. I think if youā€™re a die-hard Apple fan then go for it, but otherwise itā€™s probably not worth it. I definitely donā€™t mean to be negative, this is just my personal perspective.

3 Likes

Everyone who knows its a low-innovation super expensive phone, wake me up when innovation happens

Apple fans who love it: ā€œMust buyā€

2 Likes

Finally! :joy::joy:
Why they waited so much for a real quick recharge ā€¦ I do not knowā€¦ because the lightning cable is alike the new usb-c technology

:joy::joy: I saw that live ā€¦ I laughed so much :joy:

It does but not with the accessories sold alongside (or included with). You will need to use one of Appleā€™s 29W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapters that are normally reserved for the Macbook line.

Yep, as soon as it happened it reminded me of the Windows 98 demo where the BSOD happened.

The additional commentary by Unbox Therapy is always hilarious. No wonder heā€™s got 8.6 million subs

1 Like