Thoughts on new iPhone coming out?

I think there’s rumors that IR scanners will be able to handle the darkness.

I almost forgot what I was super excited about hearing tomorrow!

I think it is going to be very interesting how Apple “upgrades” the Retina display. Remember, back with the introduction of the iPhone 4, Steve Jobs said that a retina display was capped at 300 ppi. Your eyes could not sense any pixels at that point already. So why is there all of a sudden a need to make it higher resolution?! To waste battery? Batteries are bad enough!

This moment will be huge.

1 Like

I dont think the 7s will have feature that the 8/X has. 7s will be similar to 7 with upgraded CPU, GPU, and all internal chip, but not gain any additional feature.

16GB iPhone 5s is my favorite type, but a few years ago it was stolen…:joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha, yeah good thinking, I still think fingerprints will be more reliable than face recognition, although someone can still use your finger to unlock your phone when you sleeping…:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve always bought the “s” version of the latest iPhone coming out, and I’ve changed every two models (from 4s to 6s) so I think for the moment I’ll keep my iPhone 6s … and then I’ll go straight to the iPhone Xs (or better XXL?) :grin: But I really believe that the “X” anniversary version will be awesome!!!
Bye,
David

2 Likes

Apparently it will be called iPhone X edition, definitely looking forward to it! Hope Anker makes super fast wireless charger for it!

1 Like

I would prefer bezelless screen with more designing changes.

I lost my old 5s 16gb in a park last week … obviously it was battery drain so I could not geo-locate it with “find my iPhone” :rage::triumph:
This is another reason to not go out of my house without my anker power core 10000mah :weary::cold_sweat:

Raising hand to test Ankers wireless charger for new phone and hopefullt a wireless charging magnetic car mount as well

I’m in for an iPhone X.

Today is the day we find out everything

1 Like

Have you seen the mythbusters episode on that type of thing where all they did to bypass one was having a printed version of the print? lol :joy: (watch until the end)

1 Like

Who’s watching the keynote?!

Currently watching now…looks like Anker’s wireless chargers should work with the IPhone 8 due to its Qi charging standard…

2 Likes

Remember watching that episode…although printing a fingerprint duplicate would be a touch harder than messing with a face hack.

Just waiting for the macrumors threads to start when someone manages to crack FaceID…1 in a million chance of someone’s face being able to unlock your phone, not certain I buy that a5 the moment :thinking:

…and Craig’s fumble at the beginning of the demo kinda lends weight to my worries…

We pay in full for our phones. We keep them for years. My wife has been using iPhone 5 for years and its finally acting up so we will be replacing hers with an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7s after new ones are released. I was using an iPhone 4 for years and replaced it after Apple stopped supporting it. I moved to Android and will replace my mine with an iPhone 8 next summer if my LG G4 lasts that long.

1 Like

does iPhone 8 have quick charge?

So, I just got done watching the Apple Event. I think that if I do decide to upgrade from my 6s that I’ve had for 2 years now, I’d go with the iPhone X. I wasn’t too impressed with the iPhone 8. It’s iPhone X or no upgrade. But the price is what’s holding me back. I guess T-Mobile will have me paying monthly for the iPhone again. Just got done paying off my iPhone 6s too. LOL.

2 Likes