Set Your New Avatar and Say Hello!

Back in the more anonymous days of the world wide web, we recognized active users easily not because of their real names, but thanks to their avatar. It’s still a bit difficult to remember the screen names of so many people, especially on an online forum. If you haven’t done so yet, we encourage you to set up your own avatar here so that our community members can recognize you!

Here are some suggestions for you:

• A funny cartoon :alien:
  • Cute animals :dog2:
  • Interesting scenery :sunrise:
  • Famous paintings ::mosque:
  • Your own self-portrait :baby:

If you set an avatar before the 17th, I have a little gift for you! Introduce yourself in a comment here with your newly-set avatar and we’ll randomly choose 5 of you to win 200 Bucks for our PowerDraw raffles!

Just go to your profile page, click on preferences, then click the pencil next to “Profile Picture” to get started. Now, let’s see what you’ve got!

Note:

1. If you already set your avatar, just give us a self-introduction in the comments to join the contest!
  2. Contest runs from September 15th- September 17th.
  3. The winners will be announced on Anker Community on September 18th.
  4. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Winner Announcement:

Thanks everyone, for your participation and awesome comments! I’m really sorry that I haven’t been able to answer each and every one, but please know they are sincerely appreciated.

Now, let’s hear it for the winners!

@cdarienzo1
@Arwen
@elmo41683
@Blotch
@Helix

Even though the contest is over, if you’re new here I still encourage you to introduce yourself. We’re very happy to meet you! Stay tuned for more contests, events, and discussions, coming soon…

22 Likes

Hi im michael. Ive changed my avatar. :grin:

5 Likes

Wow! I really needed to update my avatar pic - On to About Me: From NOLA :fleur_de_lis: (that’s New Orleans, y’all), until I got stranded on the practically deserted island where I now live, as a result of Hurricane Katrina, just off the Florida coast. It’s WAY too gorgeous to leave! That, and with NOLA only a 2 1/2 hour drive- I can still get my crawfish fix :grin: Regarding Anker: Since being first introduced to the Anker brand (ions ago), I’ve been a loyal user and fan. Glad to be part of the community!

4 Likes

Hello! I’m SZak2015. I’ve been in the PC/tech/repair field since about the early 1980’s. My Avatar is the same it’s been since I signed up…not changing it anytime soon.:smirk:

EDIT:
For those wondering, my avatar is ‘The Ringmaster’ from an arcade pinball machine called ‘Cirqus Voltaire’ (1997)

3 Likes

Good luck to those entering, unlikely to be changing my avatar as it helps users identify me faster. For new users though, my name is Neil, IT engineer for the past 16 years and one of the Anker moderators…

4 Likes

Hello, I am Mike and I have been a member for 10 months now. I spent 15 years as a power tool technician, another 13 years as a kitchen cabinet installer and have just recently trained as a sharpening technician. I enjoy Hockey, Football and Camping. I am married and have a soon to be Adult son. My avatar is inspired by my name bobbleheaderman and my love of Mexican food and music

2 Likes

Good luck everyone, my name is Brian and I recently updated my Avatar in last few weeks :slight_smile:
I also have a blog here with all my reviews to-date of Anker/Eufy products: https://ankerfan.wordpress.com/

5 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Rob…my friends call me Tank, wish my screen name showed Tank.
I been a follower of Anker since they first came out, happy to still be a part of their rise to notoriety and excellent customer service.
My Avatar is the Phoenix

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Dzung, I’m currently working as financial consultant.
I’ve changed my avatar before this, will I still be able to participate?

1 Like

I wonder if I can still enter without changing my avatar, since I already have one.

But hello, name is Hun Ho, love sports and i love pandas…love love anything tech as well.

1 Like

Hi my name is andy i am from scotland i am a member of 10ways to have more money on facebook and it was them who introdu ed me into the ankerr world i have never looked back

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Antoine, and I just updated my Profile pic, using my Bitmoji !

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Marcus glad to be in this awesome community, I’ve changed my avatar with my own pic.:smiley:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am Chris. I changed my avatar to something Denver Broncos related. Go Broncos!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m the sqllady. check out my avatar. Good luck to all.

Hi, I’m Simon or Oggy to my friends. I work for local government office in South Wales UK producing performance data regarding Social Services and this is why i need fun, funky Anker products in my life to give me something to play with hahaha

In my pic i am rocking the Anker Selfie Stick. I loved that selfie stick so much lol

4 Likes

Hi Anker family! My name is Nhi. No, it’s not short for anything. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m just a gal that loves technology and electronics. My avatar is of my little guy, Mac. Yes, named after the Apple Mac and also because he’s an Applehead Chihuahua. So it’s only fitting that his name is Mac. He is my first Mac :wink: .

4 Likes

Buenas Tardes familia Anker… My name is Hermes and I just updated my avatar to celebrate El Salvador’s 196th Independence today. I am a big fan of Anker and love each and every product that I have purchased and or received to test or have won as a prize.

4 Likes

I’m Paul :wave:
I work in the IT branch and my avatar is a self-made android avatar :slight_smile:

1 Like