Set Your New Avatar and Say Hello!

Mine is actually a pretty good likeness of the real me, and I have the Disney Emoji Blitz game to thank for it.

1 Like

I’m Josh and I’ve just changed my avatar to the new chicken animoji, just introduced with iPhone X!

3 Likes

Hello! I am Cole and i have been here for about 3 months. I am currently and engineering student who loves tech. My new profile picture is a M4ae3 Sherman tank from World War 2, at a local museum. I consider myself a history buff for World War 2 and love history in general. That tank there is worth about $280,000 and was used in Europe. As I said I am a engineering student who can make anything using Inventor pro and my focus is manufacturing. I will not but Apple cables anymore since they are of poor quality and more expensive than Apple. Any questions about Engineering or history? free feel to ask.

2 Likes

a new avatar ?
you’re old avatar was great :slight_smile:

I’M MR.MEESEEKS, LOOK AT ME!!!

jk
I go by Helix here. I work in electrical, residential mostly but commercial sometimes. I like to tinker with things, new gadgets fascinate me. I don’t like posting reviews within a week, I enjoy “stress testing” products. Also try to help where I can.

4 Likes

Hello my name is Jack and my photo is of my boat from a drone. Which are two favorite things to do, fly drones and hangout on the boat!

1 Like

Itsa me!! Jack is back with a new profile pic that I’ve personally drew myself.
Now if only AnkerBucks could be traded for real bucks because I need new markers lel.

1 Like

Hi my name is Hunter Marsh and I am a big fan of anker products

1 Like

Why:

• I am wise
  • I am kind
  • I am harmless (unless you hurt others then my wisdom is for you to fear my impact on you)
7 Likes

hey so I’m Chris from Brooklyn, NY and my avatar is of a river somewhere in Canada I took when driving across North America from Alaska to NYC. :muscle:

2 Likes

Hi my name is sergio and I like :tiger: And dogs

1 Like

Hi my name is Michael and I’m from Quebec, Canada. I have loved every Anker product I’ve ever bought and look forward to getting some more :smile:

2 Likes

Hellos new people! :smile:
My avatar is actually me, however I have slightly different coloured hair these days. I just can be bothered to make a new avatar each time I change hair colour!
Current hair:

My avatar is usually either me or my bikes.

8 Likes

Avatar the same as the first day of Anker forums, the newly upgraded golden white house. The one Trump called a dump. The one our mistake of a president occasionally lives in.

1 Like

Scott, I’m new.

2 Likes

All done, my profile pic is what I am passionate about, right after my family.

Thank you for making excellent products that it whole family can use.

1 Like

Perfect picture of myself , wife and daughter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice hair! :astonished: I was hypnotized for a second, couldn’t process it well I guess lol

1 Like

That must have taken a long time to do, I don’t think I have ever seen someone with color blended so well. Good job!

Love your hair, I dyed my wife’s hair for her last year. Started with deep blue on the top and dark purple underneath, it came out really good and so many people ask her where she got it done. There surprise when she tells them her husband did it :smiley:

Now her hair is back to her normal color she wants to do all blue but in gradient tones, well see if I can pull that one off

1 Like