Seeking Content Creators | Get Free Products!

I don’t think anyone has yet…

Did they offer any steps to resolve the issue? I’m in the same boat.

1 Like

You only have to link it once, so if you’ve done it before you’re good! :grin:

Not yet, I send a DM to @AnkerOfficial . Hopefully they will look in to this soon. At least I know I’m not the only one.

All I had to do was sign out and back in and it worked

I try and It didn’t work.

Try using a different browser, sign out of Twitter and try again

I’ve tried on three different browsers (Chrome, Edge, Safari) on two different operating systems :joy: Maybe I can mail in my application

1 Like

*two months later*…

Anker: We recieved your application, however it has arrived too late to review or accept it. Good luck next time!

1 Like

I had seen that error when I first linked Twitter and Instagram accounts sometime in Jan/Feb, but it somehow showed as linked when I checked last week for these events…

1 Like

Previously I hadn’t linked twit n insta, but Facebook was already linked ISH, but then it said it wanted my friends list, I unticked that choice but carried on (and it let me, cos sometimes when u untick it keeps asking).

Tonme, something are just too private, and my friends list is definitely one. My twits were always open as it was my usual competition fallback (share this to enter…) and one of the original reasons why I first set up a twit.

I have these social accounts mostly only for the events :slight_smile: dont use it for nothing else, so safe to use them

Just a question for all the members with blogs/YouTube channels.

How do you advertise them?

I can’t find any subreddits that allow you to due so… anyone have any suggestions?

Twitter is by far the fastest way to advertise your channel. Follow other tech reviewers and post your videos and tag them for feedback, with luck their followers will become your followers. Or are the very least they help promote you, which is what happened for me last year. But you have to be consistent, if you fall off like I did you will lose subscribers.
But now I got my new camera, I’m hoping to get more content recorded. At least once a week

1 Like

Oh okay. I don’t use twitter so I guess I’ll just live with no advertising :joy:

Sign up for Twitter, follow me and go through the list of people I follow. A lot of then are bloggers and they also help you get your blog post up off the ground. It’s all about networking

1 Like

I have twitter, I’m just kind of against it :grin:. I only use it for things like this “contest”.

1 Like

Just applied, hope I get in! On my YouTube channel I have reviewed about 6 Anker products, including various other products from different brands. If I did get picked (which I probably won’t😓) I will upload all the videos on my channel rather than Twitter or Instagram, as I have a larger follower base on YouTube. Good luck everyone!

Here is the link for my channel if you are curious:

3 Likes

Hi we try and connect our twitter account but it says oops their was an issue

There couldn’t be a better company than Anker! No other tech company would allow its users to be so active!