Seeking Content Creators | Get Free Products!

Great opportunity, I love all Anker stuff and I always share nice pictures on intsagram when I buy new ones :slight_smile:

When I go to fill out an application, I keep getting “Oops! Something went wrong.” when I try and connect my Twitter account. Any ideas @AnkerOfficial?

1 Like

I’m on the same boat, I already send email to Anker but no response yet.

@josh.meade @Drumrocker365 @tugar32 Sorry about the Twitter issues. We’ve removed the requirement of connecting with Twitter for now. Please try again and keep us posted if there’re still any issues of sign up. We will try to solve the twitter connection issue as soon as possible.

1 Like

When should we expect the winners to be chosen and receive the email?

The first batch of content creators will receive the confirmation email before the end of May.:innocent:

6 Likes

Il not hold my breath :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity, I’ve been using some of your product and satisfied as well, good to review.

Mod Edit ND to remove non-related external website

@Jems_Ford As your new to the community it would be best to give the rules a look over in regards to allowed content…

https://community.anker.com/users/Jems_Ford/rules

1 Like

Good luck to everyone can’t wait to hear who wins and to see the content they release

1 Like

This is a great opportunity for people who create contents for social media. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I was able to complete the application. :grinning:

2 Likes

For what it’s worth I was then able to successfully link my Twitter AFTER submitting the tweaked application form. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yay! I hope I’m chosen :grin: I would definitely up my social media game for this. Also it would help to get on a schedule for reviews.

2 Likes

Dude, let me tell you that you have awesome screen presence. You are well compose in your videos, and after I did my first video, I realize how hard it is to do it. By the way I was planing on doing the POV video of the Robovac, by I saw you got one video like that. I hope you get consider dude :clap: good luck and keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Maybe it would help you to have someone else in the room… to make it seem like you are telling someone about the product.?.??. Good luck making your videos!

2 Likes

@tugar32 Thanks! That means a lot. And there are never enough robovac POV reviews!

3 Likes

Would be great to be a contributor, to add to my blog :grin:

3 Likes

I just caught this :joy:. I guess I’m a bit slow :joy:. So there will potentially be more ambassadors :grin:

1 Like

Could be future waves of content creators.

I’m wondering if those selected will get something like “creator” below there usernames

2 Likes