Seeking Content Creators | Get Free Products!

I keep getting an error trying to connect my Twitter account, which is most of my social media reach…

I had this trouble in the past. I just waited a few hours and tried again… it worked after that :grin:

Okay thanks I’ll do the same. The error message “Oops! Something went wrong!” is a bit light on actionable intel. :smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know if @ankerofficial will let us know when they have chosen the first round of content producers?

1 Like

They probably won’t… hopefully the selected people will let us know though! :grin:

I’m sure either that will happen or someone will say they received email notification of being selected.

3 Likes

Has someone else had issues liking their Twitter account? I was able to link my Instagram account, but when I try to link Twitter it will say it’s not link even when on Twitter Anker is enable.

They will email the chosen ones :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, but when? lol. I think this is an exciting program and I look forward to seeing how it works out.

1 Like

There may be an email on the way coming to you… waiting for the clearance at Chinese border, may get delayed due to holidays. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s right! It’s Labor Day in China right now, right? We’ll probably hear about several things come Monday then. :smile:

2 Likes

They have to get permission for each email sent? That’s rough…

1 Like

Not easy to find a way out! :joy:

3 Likes

I’m patiently waiting for the “thank you for your recent application, unfortunately you are not worthy please go away” :joy::joy:

5 Likes

That’s the Same one I’m expecting :joy:

1 Like

Some sort of email would be nice, even if a rejection notice.

If you have linked your Twitter account in the past you will encounter that message, that’s what I was told by Twitter support and anker

2 Likes

Thanks, the problem I’m experiencing now is that I can’t complete the application since It does not let me linked.

I did it all on my smartphone (Galaxy S10 plus using a chrome style browser).

anyone get picked? lol