Seeking Content Creators | Get Free Products!

Interesting, I tend to prefer videos with tight editing and frequent cuts.

1 Like

Yours aren’t like that are they?

I don’t like editing videos so I try not to do multiple takes

1 Like

Yes, my videos have lots of b-roll with a voiceover. The opposite of a “one take, no cuts” approach. Not quite 2 seconds, though…

You must dread movie trailers.

I don’t mind editing, so that’s why I create a different style video.

I strongly feel this will be an on-going event, or AnkerOfficial may consider anyone with “sufficient” fan following or followers in tech world to be registered as Content Creators.

As long as Anker Content gets wider coverage, wider recognition, why stop it with a single event :slight_smile:

This is mentioned in the event itself

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1. You will be surprised one day to see an email from Anker, you never know.
  2. It’s not a one time thing.
  3. Selection is NOT completely based on social following or quality of reviews. They may give you a chance to see what you can do
2 Likes

Whatever happens, I just hope they choose active community members to join the ambassador program, rather than a bunch of contest-only members

This particular contest is actually for Content only members :grin: Don’t worry you are lot better than me anyways.At least you have started your own blog.

I don’t understand? Like members that make reviews and such?

Yes, see above

1 Like

Well yes, of course. But you don’t have to be an active member to create content :wink:

I have watched some of your videos on YT, these are good, editing and cuts make them good :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Pretty nice Anker! Good one!

I entered with very little twitter followers (0 as I couldn’t remember other) and very little Insta followers (previously deleted lol) but gotta be in it to win it…

So I’ve no chance :joy:

3 Likes

I would follow you, but I am “followed and haunted” by myself, so can’t! :joy:

2 Likes

Can add me on twits… @Macdaddybig or MacBlank on insta.

@Chiquinho have you seen the old film … The man who haunted himself. It was one of Roger Moore’s best films. A great film and a must watch.

Also, another fantastic film… Catch 22 it’s where the expression.came from (well the book).

1 Like

Can add me on twits… Macdaddybig or MacBlank on insta.

@Chiquinho have you seen the old film … The man who haunted himself. It was one of Roger Moore’s best films. A great film and a must watch.

Also, another fantastic film… Catch 22 it’s where the expression.came from (well the book).

I know both films Mac! :wink: