Seeking Content Creators | Get Free Products!

I found it on YouTube and it looks interesting. If they had it on PS4 I’d give it a try

1 Like

Noticed this when I finally finished off the application, unlikely to qualify on this one as I rarely use Twitter, only just signed up for Instagram and well the YouTube channel is still in it’s infancy :laughing:

1 Like

Your YouTube videos are still nice, even if they’re few :grin:

1 Like

I don’t think so. I believe it will be long term like the power user program…

1 Like

Cool, I’m planing on upload my Anker 26800+ unbox and mini review this week. Hopefully I can be consider. Thanks

1 Like

Soooo… When will we know when people are picked for the first round of this and will it be announced?

Most likely users would be contacted via email only, as they have done with their beta test program. More so for the privacy of their advocates and what not.

1 Like

I guess that means the beta testers have been selected, which also means I haven’t been :disappointed:

This will be open for near future as well… so you may apply. If there is real potential, direct message to Anker official may as well get selected based on Anker’s discretion, even after this event ends (sometime in future)

1 Like

Yes, plus believe there is NDA stuff, testing, and more feedbacks,

@Tank do you think this event will be chosen based on social following, or quality of reviews? Obviously it will be some of both, but which do you think is the greater qualification?

Honestly I think its a combination of both, with the social media following holding and edge over quality of the review. Everyone brings something different to the table so it all depends on what they want at any given time.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll be selected, since I don’t have a social following. I have a blog with mediocre reviews :rofl:

Man I don’t think my videos are any good nor are my written reviews, I feel like I’m a fish in a sea of sharks chomping away at what I do. But yet y’all say otherwise so I dunno, we are our own biggest critics so you never know

3 Likes

I’ve found your videos and written to be pretty good :man_shrugging:. I really like that you did your videos in one take (at least the ones I saw).

This is very true :joy:

Yeah I don’t like multiple takes or cut action videos… Although I have paused and started a video all in one sitting before

1 Like

Why? Do you not like watching them or making them?

Each one of us brings something different to the table with what we do in reviews and on social media so I think we have a fair chance of being selected at some point or another. :slight_smile:

It seems like this is just goIng to be a one time thing. Only one round of ambassadors will be chosen :grin:

I don’t like watching them. I’m not taking About just a few camera angle changes or something, I’m talking about the videos that are split into 500 2-second clips. It drives me crazy!