Seeking Content Creators | Get Free Products!

I have lots of friends on here I’ve never met :grin:

Pretty cool opportunity! Good luck to the creators!

Yeah I have friends I haven’t met as well. I’m not a purist about it. Just thought the book was funny :laughing:

That’s plan…

Maybe I can attend an Anker event and meet some of you guys :thumbsup: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Where you from @ikari04warrior ?

North Carolina, based on your profile I’m guessing you are from California?

1 Like

Yes, I’m originally from Mexico but move to the states about 18 years ago. So you are from NC MJ town :sunglasses: nice

1 Like

Yea I remember you telling me you were from Mexico. If you are ever in NC :beers: are on me

1 Like

Will do bro. I few cold ones like Clark and Ralph :sweat_smile: (I remember them from King of Fighters)

1 Like

Hell yea bro! I used to play KOF growing up and my favorite character was Ralf, that’s where I got my username from. I didn’t think anybody would get the reference

1 Like

I remember the arcade game but they stuck to me with KOF 94, not a lot people knew where they came from.

My favorite one was KOF 97. Did you ever play Metal Slug?

1 Like

Yes, I was kind of a Neo Geo fan.

1 Like

Is there a time frame for this application @AnkerOfficial ?

Man me too. When I first got my ps2, I was lucky to find this game. Which contained all 6 or 7 metal slug games. I spent countless hours devoted to that game

1 Like

Nice, I don’t have my PS2 any more but one of my favorites was

1 Like

You gonna have to excuse me here but I never seen that one before. Kinda like transformers?

1 Like

No dude, this is what Mexican kids look forward when they got out school in the afternoon. Its call Macross in Japan. Its a classic. This is the game version inspired in the cartoon that was inspired in the Manga.

1 Like

Good luck everyone and if you do get selected please share ways we can access your reviews here on the forum