Seeking Content Creators | Get Free Products!

Hey @AnkerOfficial! I just got my mini photography studio!

I would put it to really good use with this program :grin:

6 Likes

I just saw that soft box in a Peter Mackinnon video.

5 Likes

I have the 2 ft by 3ft version of that, lol. Equipped with special lights and filters for it as well

3 Likes

neat! good idea for those who don’t qualify as power users!

I have a feeling this will be harder to qualify for than the power user program :wink:

1 Like

a boy can dream. lol

@ankerofficial I haven’t a problem, but some of the requested info from our personal social accounts, are private.

I hope in faith, that with us giving over our info, you will return the favour, and follow us back on Facebook, Twitter, Insta etc

I don’t understand? What private information do they ask for? I don’t use social media at all, so I could be oblivious to something, but can’t people just search for your account name?

Going to be starting a blog in a couple of days so will keep this in mind :wink::sunglasses: Thanks Anker :clap::ok_hand:

1 Like

They wanted your list of friends. I rejected that particular request, Anker or any company, don’t need my list of friends.

The only reason for wanting to know my friends, is to send them stuff (emails/messenger drops etc).

Those friends will refer to friends those will refer to friends…
So many friends? :grin:

When I filled it out they didn’t ask for that…

Did you fill in the form above?

And link your Facebook? When you link FB, it asks for permissions, one of the permissions is for your friends list.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t notice that. I linked my account a long time ago… since I don’t have any social account Freinds, it doesn’t matter

Better to have REAL friends instead those social ones.

1 Like

To true :joy::laughing:

1 Like

^ A page from one of my favorite books ever:

5 Likes

Ja genau, that’s it.
Can you imagine two of those “friends” sitting in the same bar next table and
using those social media for conversation via phone!
Only a virtual “Prosit” is possible.
For us at the moment the only possibility, but who knows! :joy:

It’s funny. I used to have a rule for accepting or sending Facebook friends requests. If I don’t know them in person I wouldn’t accepted or send invitations.

I have some friends I’ve never met… Most of whom I used to chat with in chat rooms back in the 90s, and just all moved to FB together!

Some friends I wouldn’t recognise in the street… As they’re old school friends and not seen in almost 40yrs.

1 Like