Review of eufy RoboVac 30C by Anker

Hmmmm good to know thank you!

1 Like

Anytime

Thanks. I needed one too. Cheers to clean floors :innocent:

Never had the chance to use an of the Eufy products but after this review, I may be considering it! I currently have a Roomba basic model and it just bumps around all day. Very well thought out review and wonderful pictures to boot.

1 Like

You should first consider what type of RoboVac is fitting for you.
I am very happy with that simple version the 11S.
( no app, no magnetic strips, no detailed schedule)

Ideally, something which has features that allow scheduling and remote control. The one that I currently have does the cleaning just fine when I micro-manage it. I would like something maybe a little less high maintenance.

The 11S has a simple schedule via remote.
Everyday the same time.
No exception possible.

Search for the eufy RoboVac here at Anker.com or at Amazon and get one based on your needs & budget.

Great review, I always wondered how well these remote vacuums worked

Wow! that bad boy really picks up… your floors look immaculate in the pictures and still it gathered up so much. Looks like it’d be perfect for those hard to reach places.

great review… at home I’m only responsible for keeping my mess to a minimum now a days

GROSS!! hahaha. Mind doesn’t fill the inside like that. I have a compressed pellet by the end. lol.

Awesome and extremely thorough review! Well done!

3 Likes

After a few runs it will look better.
But this is normal.

When I asked my mother (RIP) :
“Where does all this dust come from?”
She said:
“From space”

This is so great.

3 Likes

:frowning: I’m so sorry for your loss! Anyone that says the dust came from space has to have been a cool person too.

Speaking of space dust…I love it. Mind if I use that with my kids. It may make cleaning for them more enjoyable.

2 Likes

My mother passed away so many years ago,
But this “space dust” is such really cool.
So “cool” am I, a son of my mother! :wink:

2 Likes

Have you seen my video? At the end when my wife shows the dust bin, that was just from the small space i had blocked off and showed in the video. It was empty before we started. I couldnt believe how much my 15T picked up, its crazy that my other vac missed so much

1 Like

I saw one on Amazon during Prime Day. I meant to tell you.

Not sure if it’s allowed, but there are quite a few on Amazon now.

2 Likes

My fiance said there isn’t an app for the 30C we just bought. What a lie! I’m showing him this as soon as he’s home! :joy:

2 Likes

Anker has their own robovac with mop feature coming out soon

4 Likes

Yes!!! That deserves the hashtag, #NEED :rofl:

I just had Rosie clean the bedroom and checked on her after a little while. This is how the dirt catcher fills up. Is this happening to anyone else?

2 Likes

Very interesting.
A kind of “constipation”.

2 Likes