Prime Day -- What did you buy?

The deals and product selection are hotter than even I anticipated, so I’m curious … what did you or are you planning to buy on Prime Day?

I’ll let you know, too, that we’ll extend the sale energy for a couple days after the 12th, which is the last day of Prime Days. I think, but am not sure, the product mix will be different.

What did I claim?

Well, the deal on the F1200 (fka the 757) is amazing. It will not be lower this year, I would bet my cat on it.

But I don’t need one, so I just told my friends and family about it.

I’m still mulling a few things, but from Anker specifically, I got the Foldable Charger for Apple – the 335. I don’t have an iPhone 14 (so no mag charging yet) but it’s in the August budget, so that’s happening. I’m OVER the mess of cords on my nightstand table and the way my eufy Robovac pulls them all down onto the floor and chokes on them, so I’m hoping this will help a lot.

So far, that’s the only Anker Prime Day purchase I’ve pulled the trigger on, but I’m this close to getting a SodaStream. The bundle is $120 and includes two CO2 cartridges, 2 bottles, and 2 Bubbly flavors. It’s in my cart. I’m just debating the value of it over continuing to buy my cans of water. I only buy cans of water (unless of course I’m drinking my tap water, which is good) because aluminum is easily recycled (compared with glass and plastic). But I gotta weigh that against a few factors: Counterspace, space trash … you get it.

So what about you? What did you buy? What are you thinking about buying?

And … is there ANYTHING you wish we had in this sale that we didn’t include?

2 Likes

I don’t like iphone but I started a new job yesterday and they gave me an iphone so (sigh) ordered this

My Soundcore Q30 got faulty and I waited and waited and got these

I previously (delivered yesterday) got these

… and…

Just now made an Ubuntu bootable SD card for my work’s Windows laptop. I don’t want any of that Windows near my off-work time.

Enough?

I had ordered a Powerhouse last year, it failed my tests and I returned for a refund. The issue then was didn’t pass the surge test on my freezer. Let’s see if this passes…

Nice! What do you think of the Liberty 4? That was a nice intro price!

I’m happy so far with my Q20s, but I bet the Q30s are better.

Too early to say. But all the features you get for the price is excellent. Wireless charging, etc.

1 Like

Look what postie delivered (to the Locker)

I normally avoid Crapple like the plague but new job gave me one. So now I carry a phone Google knows everything about me and a phone which Apple knows everything about me. Deep joy :nauseated_face:

This powerbank is expensive for what it is but last weekend I offered an Anker 10000 PD with a short C-L cable and she refused as too large for handbag so maybe this can be more attractive. I guess should have come with a case? Comes with a USB-A to C cable, but a C-C would have been useful. If it had been chargeable by Lightning cable then you’d only need 1 C-L cable but you need a C-L and a C-C to make a total system.

3 Likes

haha! I was just going to comment … enjoy that iPhone!

I wish more of our product came with cases or satchels to keep the charger and the cables together. I can understand why we don’t, and I’d probably be annoyed if I got one with every purchase, haha, but the option to choose would be incredible … and super challenging to implement at checkout.

C’est la vie. Good haul, by the way!

mostly focused on additional cables and a gan 3-1 port plug in wall charger (usb a / usb c)

felt a very good array of offerings, even for us up north of the 49th…

as for sodastream…. arke is another that may be another one to compare against.

i have neither, as it doesn’t seem to do well for malted drinks… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It is so inexpensive to produce that stuff I don’t understand why more companies don’t do that. It requires a bit larger packing in some cases, but it goes a long way.

Originally opening the ZOLO and Liberty Pro 2 I was immediately taken back about how many accessories and thoughtful everything was. You don’t get that across the board with Anker products unfortunately.

1 Like

I’ve got plenty of pouches over the years so I don’t need one but there’s usually been one with all my previous Anker Powercore.

Currently out for an evening walk with 6 year old Powercore 6700 II, physically smaller than the 2023 5000 and it’s pouch I keep cable in and Soundcore X10.

2 Likes

I’ve had a chance to use it more now. I like them. The ANC sounds identical to the X10 I’ve got, I placed a L4NC and X10 in opposite ears and tapped a desk and the volume was the same each side.

They’re comfortable, stay in, unlike the Neo, LA2, P2 I’ve had last few years.

I like the wireless charging as my two phones and wireless charging and one of my phones has reverse wireless charging, although with the 50 hours case life it’s not that useful.

I’ve also had chance to use Q45, having had Q30 for 2 years. The Q30 are more comfortable, the pads are deeper / narrower I’m getting more ear pressure.

I also have a Solic F1200 coming but I’m coming to realise there are two F1200, the Powerhouse 757 product code A1770 relaunched under a Solix brand, and the newer F1200 probably with a new logo with a bluetooth chip added, so I’m feeling a little conned (same product name on website but actually different products). I tried to cancel my order said it’s too late so I’ll just return it and wait for stock refresh and the next sale.

nothing. I don’t need anything :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t need really nothing.
But when I visiting the flea markets here,
I always find something could be of need, some day.:grin:

Today : 2 sawblades, 4 cutting discs, a Swiss army knife ( a model I have NEVER seen before)
and a box of strings for zithers (My doc collects Zithers, so he will be happy to get these)
Normally those are incredible expensive.

ANKER products?
No, I have all I need.
Chargers, Power Banks, EUFY Lumi, Robovac and speaker.
Happy with these.
Meanwhile all our relatives and friends are fans of ANKER.

1 Like

I’ve got a new job with laptop and the security needs means I can’t work other than on that laptop, it has a 65W brick charger but accepts 65W USB PD.

I have a 65W PD charger the 735

The laptop is happy with that but if I use any othe charger’s other ports my laptop complains of too low power so it’s got me thinking of a 120W charger, or just use the laptop USBA ports to keep phone etc charged.

lol! I don’t mind a malted drink from time to time, a bit more complicated to reproduce at home, lol! So far, the SodaStream is a dream.

1 Like

Fair! I didn’t need anything either, including my SodaStream, but I am glad to have less recycling to haul to the curb and tonic water for my G&Ts on demand:)

I have to comment on your camera – is that your phone camera? That wood grain detail POPS. What did you shoot that with?

2 Likes

OnePlus 10 Pro 5G

Wow. I’m increasingly impressed with One Plus. If I wasn’t such a fan of iOS ecosystem, I’d convert in a snap. Very impressive.

1 Like

You’ll not have to wait too long, Apple is average 3 years behind Android and my phone was launched 2 years ago so you’ve only got 1 year to wait for some “new” Apple feature.

That’ APPLE!
New OS’ can not be installed on elder devices.
NEVER APPLE!
The newest version of LINUX can be installed on every old device.
That’s LINUX! :joy:
I get the newest versions of FF and/or Chrome, no problem.

1 Like