LIVE! Prime Day(s) 2023 :: Hot Deals to Unleash the Power of Savings

EDIT: Prices are LIVE! Scroll for DE and UK Prime Day Deals

Edit: Pricing Updates Coming in four hours.

Looking forward to Prime Day? It’s a highly anticipated sales event, and while we usually keep these things buttoned up, we’re giving the community here a sneaky look at what we’ll have in the sale.

By the way, you can buy these items – when the time comes – on Anker.com or Amazon.com. Pricing is special and it will the same, so if you want Anker credits, shop Anker.com. If you have a special affinity for Amazon, go there. I’ve included both links for all items.

I’ll update pricing here when I’m given the pricing, which is the same moment you’ll be able to buy it at that price.

Prime Day sales run July 11 and 12. So mark your calendar, and then fill up that shopping cart.

Not that it needs to be said, but these are unequivocally the best Anker deals you’ll find all year. Trust.

1. Anker SOLIX F1200 Portable Power Station (formerly known as the PowerHouse 757). This is the ULTIMATE power companion for home emergencies, extra power exactly where you need it, and in the great outdoors.
Original Price: $1,099.99
Prime Day Deal $699

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.]

Why do you need it? Power where you need it with long-long-lasting LFP batteries and industrial grade parts. Supercharged 1500W of AC output and 1229Wh battery capacity means mini-fridges, grills, and the precious coffee maker work where you need them, when you need them. A whopping 13 ports make keeping every device you own fully charged, too.

And it’s got HyperFlash™ technology for a lightning-fast recharges from 0% to 80% in just an hour. Plus, a 300W max solar input keeps it sustainably charged anywhere the sun shines.

2. Anker 675 USB-C Docking Station: The Workspace Transformer
Original Price: $249.99
Prime Day Deal: $199

08%20PM

See it on Anker.com.
See it on Amazon.

I have this dock. And I really appreciate how nice and clean it keeps my home office. The cord mess is gone, and that’s not something I thought could happen this easily. My desk once appeared to have 27 (maybe an exaggeration, maybe not) lose cables. Today it has the exact same number, but everything is tucked away and the one power button for my second monitors and charging ports for my phone and tablet enable me to keep the area tidy, and it’s all powered up with a tap of a button. It’s just easier – easier to use my desk, easier to keep it tidy, and easy to keep the right things charged and ready to go.

Why do you need it? Because you can’t go wrong with 100w max USB-C upstream port, a 4K HDMI port for that extra monitor everyone uses these days, a wireless charging pad, an Ethernet port and the dock does double duty as a monitor stand. Stow your mouse and keyboard underneath, and like magic you have an actual workspace or a place to play Solitaire.

Bottomline? The Anker 675 is the cockpit of an office.

3. Anker 727 Charging Station (GaNPrime 100W): The Slimline Lifeline for Tech-Savvy Travelers
Original Price: $99.99
Prime Day Deal: $63.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

The Anker 675 is flat, so it will pack well and look clean on your desk or nightstand or kitchen counter. It’s no larger than an iPhone 13 Pro Max. If you need a charging station that simply does more, this is it.

With 2 USB-C ports, 2 USB-A ports, and 2 AC outlets, this compact unit is a fit for digital office worker needing to power a MacBook Pro while keeping phones and tablets fully charged. Safety isn’t compromised in the interests of small size. Anker’s ActiveShield™ 2.0 technology ensures devices are protected by intelligently monitoring temperature and adjusting power output.

4. Anker Nano Power Bank (12W, Built-in Lightning Connector): Pocket-sized Power for iPhone
Original Price: $31.99
Prime Day Deal: $20.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Constantly on the go? The Anker Nano Power Bank with 12w and built-in lightning connector has got you covered. Specifically designed for Apple devices, this handy power bank eliminates cables and adaptors from your everyday carry. That’s a MFi-Certified Lightning connector and it folds in or out for extra, extra space savings.

But how many mAh you ask? A whopping 5,000. What does that mean? Well, it can mean 20 hours of additional video playtime for your iPhone 14 Pro Max.

5. Anker 735 Charger (GaNPrime 65W): Fast and Green 3-Device Charging

Original Price: $59.99
Prime Day Deal: $38.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Is speed your demon? No sweat. This compact charger packs a punch. Compatible with more than a thousand devices (yep, that would include your Galaxy, your Air, your Soundcore Liberty 4 earbuds, too), it’s the only charger you’ll need.

A 65W output is the equivalent of turbo in your Volvo – enhanced speed without compromise. Anker’s PowerIQ™ 4.0 technology smartly adjusts power to charge devices at maximum efficiency, saving time and perhaps your last nerve.

But what’s the GaNPrime I speak of? Good question. I’m glad you asked.

The Anker 735 brings groundbreaking efficiency in the form of the of gallium nitride. Translation: a fast charge and a long-lasting device.

6. Anker 310 USB-C to Lightning Cable (10ft Braided, 2-Pack): Essential, Extended Reach for Devices

Original Price: $34.99
Prime Day Deal: $19.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

If power banks and chargers are the lifeforce, quality cables are the lifeline. In this case, a whopping 10 feet of lifeline.

Usually, a long cable means long charging times. Not this one. Charge your MacBook Pro to 36% in just 30 minutes. It also supports high-speed data transfer for versatile usage, and its MFi-Certified to ensure flawless compatibility.

Need it to bend to your will? We got you – these cables test at 12,000 bends in strict laboratory testing protocol.

**Those are the hottest deals we’ll have going on these products this year, so don’t miss it. **

Oh, that’s not quite enough for you? I’ve got a few more deals up my sleeve. Take a look.

Anker Nano 7-in-1 Charging Station (67W) More Power, Less Clutter

Original Price: $65.99
Prime Day Deal: $41.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 10-in-1 Charging Station (100W) Meeting Power Made Simple.

Prime Day Deal: $62.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 15-in-1 Power Strip Surge Protector (2100J) Power All Your Essentials

Original Price: $32.99
Prime Day Deal: $22.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 737 Power Bank (PowerCore 24K) Ultra-Powerful Two-Way Charging

Original Price: $159.99
Prime Day Deal: $99.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 323 Power Bank (PowerCore PIQ) Versatile Charging, Complete Protection

Original Price: $25.99
Prime Day Deal: $15.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 535 Car Charger (67W) The Fast and Compact 3-Port Car Charger

Original Price: $39.99
Prime Day Deal: $27.99

See it on Amazon.

Anker 511 Charger (Nano 3, 30W) with USB-C to Lightning Cable One Charging Bundle for All Your Devices

Original Price: $37.99
Prime Day Deal: $24.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 747 Charger (GaNPrime 150W) Charge 4 Devices Simultaneously

Original Price: $109.99
Prime Day Deal: $74.79

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker PowerWave 2-in-1 Magnetic Stand Adjustable Wireless Charging Stand for Your iPhone and AirPods

Original Price: $39.99
Prime Day Deal: $31.99

See it on Amazon.

Anker 335 Wireless Charger The Compact and Convenient Charging Station

Original Price: $23.99
Prime Day Deal: $19.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 633 Magnetic Battery (MagGo) Snap. Charge. Chill.

Original Price: $79.99
Prime Day Deal: $54.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 737 MagGo 3-in-1 Charger Optimal Wireless Charging with Official Magsafe Module

Original Price: $129.99
Prime Day Deal: $103.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 610 Magnetic Phone Grip (MagGo) Snap. Hold. Go.

Original Price: $15.99
Prime Day Deal: $12.79

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 333 USB-C to USB-C Cable (6ft Braided, 2-Pack) 100W Max Fast Charging

Original Price: $15.99
Prime Day Deal: $12.99

See it on Amazon.

Anker 310 USB-A to USB-C Cable (6ft Braided, 2-Pack) Durable Braided Charging Cable

Original Price: $10.99
Prime Day Deal: $5.99

See it on Amazon.

Anker 310 USB-C to USB-C Cable (6ft Braided, 2-Pack) 60W Max Fast Charging

Original Price: $10.99
Prime Day Deal: $5.99

See it on Amazon.

Anker 551 USB-C Hub (8-in-1) Turn Your M1 iPad Into Your Workstation

Prime Day Deal:64.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 332 USB-C Hub (5-in-1) Ultra-Slim and Easy to Use

Original Price: $34.99
Prime Day Deal: $24.49

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station (13-in-1) Small Footprint, Superb Functionality

Original Price: $249.99
Prime Day Deal: $149.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker SOLIX F2000 (formerly known as PowerHouse 767) Power Ready for Anything

Original Price: $1,999.99
Prime Day Deal: $1599

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 256Wh) Power On-the-Go*

Original Price: $219.99
Prime Day Deal: $186.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

Anker 535 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 512Wh) Power Meets Portability

Original Price: $499.99
Prime Day Deal: $349.99

See it on Anker.
See it on Amazon.

So there you have it. I’d ask you to keep this a secret, but you don’t have to. Share these deals with everyone you know. They just might need something and you just might get some credit for being a lifesaver.

As promised!

UK Prime Day Deals

The Slim and Compact 10,000mAh Portable Charger
Original Price: £22.99
Prime Price: £16.99

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

The Ultra-High Speed 140W Portable Charger

Original Price: £139.99
Prime Price: £95.99

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

High-Speed Charging for Lightning Devices

Original Price: £11.99
Prime Price: £8.59

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

The Compact and Easy-to-Use Hub
Original Price: £27.99
Prime Price: £21.99

See it on Amazon.

The Optimized Wireless Charging Pad
Original Price: £15.99
Prime Price: £10.99

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

Fast Charge 3 Devices Simultaneously
Original Price: £84.99
Prime Price: £59.99

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

Charge 3 Devices Simultaneously
Original Price: £54.99
Prime Price: £34.99

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

Super Small. Supercharged for All
Original Price: £19.99

Prime Price: £13.99

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

Long-lasting Power for Home and the Outdoors

Original Price: £1,399.00
Prime Price: £899.00

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

Power Your Next Trip

Original Price: £299.99
Prime Price: £209.99

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

And DE Prime Day:
Anker SOLIX F1200 Portable Power Station (formerly known as the PowerHouse 757). Langlebige Leistung für zuhause & unterwegs

Original Price: €1298
Prime Day: €799

See it on Amazon.

Anker SOLIX F2000 Tragbare Ladestation (PowerHouse 767): Power zum Mitnehmen

Original Price: €2699
Prime Day: €1799

See it on Amazon.

Anker SOLIX RS40 Balkonkraftwerk, Set für Neigungsmontage: Power mit der Kraft der Sonne

Original Price: €989
Prime Day: €741.75

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

Anker 737 Powerbank (PowerCore 24k): Ladeleistung für 3 Geräte gleichzeitig

Original Price: €149.99
Prime Day: €109.24

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

Anker 737 Charger (GaNPrime 120W): Schnelles Laden in Premium-Qualität

Original Price: €94.99
Prime Day: €66.49

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

Anker 325 Powerbank: Die schlanke & starke Powerbank

Original Price:€39.99
Prime Day: €30.99

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

Anker 332 USB-C Hub (5-in-1): Der schlanke 5-in-1 Hub

Original Price: €29.99
Prime Day: €22.49

See it on Amazon.

Anker 565 11-in-1 USB-C Hub: Die ultimative Erweiterung

Original Price: €89.99
Prime Day: €55.45

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

Anker 511 (Nano 3) 30W Ladegerät: Klein und kräftig

Original Price: €24.99
Prime Day: €17.49

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

Anker 735 Charger (GaNPrime 65W): Power für 3 Geräte gleichzeitig

Original Price: €59.00
Prime Day: €39.99

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

Anker 313 Kabelloses Ladepad: Die simple Ladelösung

Original Price: €14.99
Prime Day: €10.99

See it on Anker.

See it on Amazon.

4 Likes

Can’t wait just in time for my birthday always gets me to splurge a little!

3 Likes

Cool deal…

Usually we are getting ready to go on vacation that I am less likely to do Prime days and saving the money for travel, food and other stuff…

2 Likes

Same. Focusing on experiences over stuff this year, but I’ll say the dock (675) is really nice. I feel so much less cluttered in my head when at my desk.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of deals.

1 Like

The dock does look good and probably be good for my son when he returns to college.

I do like the 727 charging station as well.

1 Like

Next week I’m starting a new job with a new laptop and a work-from-home context. I have a couple of Anker docks but I’m on the lookout for if I’ll need better. I have a 17" USB monitor and will need keyboard + mouse and to power laptop. I have a 65W Anker wall charger. I’ll not know til I try what I own works together.

I’ve gone 4 years not needing more than 10W-18W.

I assume Anker’s got UK Prime day discounts too.

1 Like

We do have UK Prime discounts, and I’ll share the link here.

Give that dock a good look. It’s weird to say I “love” this product, but just thinking about how much neater my desk is gives me a serotonin rush. I wish the power button were on the front – it’s on the side, and in my set up, that side faces the wall. So I can’t tell at a glance if I turned it off.

1 Like

We’re doing OK, haha. We’ll have additional post-Prime Day deals, too, but this list is the cream of the crop.

1 Like

You meant this one?

Nope.

When I say “desk” I’ve found I have to work stood up, so my keyboard+mouse is at elbow height and my screen at head height, it’s the best way to avoid neck / back issues. My last office job I had a standing desk electric height modified and screen on a movable arm to get everything at perfect height. So a docking station as shallow as you imply may not be a fit for me.

I’ve used computers since 1970s so I no longer look at keyboards. Touch type, head looking straight ahead and keyboard quite a distance lower. So the distance between keyboard+screen is a lot more than your stand.

1 Like

weird. it’s available in the US Amazon store. Restock is coming your way, I’d bet. (Or rather hope.)

1 Like

UK deals

1 Like

On Anker UK site

IMG_20230708_115618

1 Like

A lot of great and exciting deals going on with Anker on Prime Day! Really great selection of some good products, and the discounts range from good to jaw dropping! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Awesome deal for the 757!!!

2 Likes

I know! I was SHOCKED!

2 Likes

I agree. It’s so easy to get pumped about Prime only to be disappointed. But Anker pulled it off in style!

1 Like

Hello ! Why it says currently not available on amazon.com? I wanted to by nebula capsule series projector but only nebula us available. Pleas eprovide all other projectors on amazon.com . I see almost all the big products are not available on amazon. And those are available are not shipping outside USA.