PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Hey @AnkerOfficial do you deliver to DHL locker in Germany? If this is the case wouldn’t it help you for the next time @amangons?

wohoo thanks Anker

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

who re the winners? :sweat_smile:

whoa i am :joy: just see it, thx :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Delivery of AMAZON.de is different.
DHL, HERMES or AMAZON by itself.

congrats!!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Congratulations to the new winners :ok_hand:

I noticed someone bought 10 tickets for the viva early Friday morning. Did that person win

Ty for your input, I’m looking forward to hearing more of your experience with it! I hope it’s a good one!

Congrats to this weeks winners :thumbsup:

1 Like

Congrats to this week’s winners :clap:t2:

Forgot to enter this week :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Congrats @Element321 @wladimir1995 @nicholasbrouhard

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners

1 Like

This week was very popular for 2 items. Congratulations to all winners :slight_smile:

1 Like

I lost… again! Grumble grumble grumble :slight_smile:
Congratz to who won. (my prize :slight_smile: )

BTW how can someone with 4 posts be level 3?

1 Like

You get points for likes. Shrug*

Register an account and we’ll give you some PowerBucks to get you started.
Be an active user. Fill out your profile, put up a picture, create threads, and post replies. The more involved you are, the more PowerBucks you’ll get.
Use your bucks to buy entries on the PowerDraw page.

2 Likes

The level is from before the revamp, where the points were lowered & restructured. Before the revamp you could jump a lower level (like 1 to 2) just by registering, completing your profile and having a few posts / likes…or getting a 200 point boost by having a thread pinned :grin:

1 Like

hey @AnkerOfficial, this week is the flashlight lc90 for winning, but if you go in the shop on the lc90 the description is false, its of a lightning cable :slight_smile:

1 Like