PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Such a joy, isn’t it? :grin: Congrats to all the winners!

1 Like

Another week of “not for me” power draw,.and ANOTHER week of no, power user.

@AnkerOfficial
Have you stopped doing power user for Europe/UK, as I’ve not seen anything for almost a couple months, not even a reduced item!

Oh, when do I give up waiting for an email regarding the free cable/winning?

It looks like I’m saving my power bucks this week. Unfortunately what I was interested is is not for my country, but that’s ok maybe next week🙂

Had a discount code for the fast wireless charger up on mine this week…first item I’ve seen in a while. Been at least 6wks or so since I’ve seen a ‘sample’ item though…

I’ve not seen a discount for weeks.

The only thing I haven’t been able to sign up for the car stuff.

but all 3 power draw prices are for UK?

That’s power draw, completely different.

I have the headphones, the waterproof bags, and I don’t need a rechargeable torch.

Just like the last few weeks, (oops once there was a usb-c cable) there not been anything worth bidding for… For me

1 Like

Why not trying to get such a torch?
I do so!
Winter will come soon…

Easier to find beer in the basement😂

5 Likes

good luck for everyone this week

a question for the previous winners, hoe does it work after i won? i didnr got a email or sth…

Should I enter for the Spirit X this week? :astonished:

1 Like

Why not if you can use them…had a small flutter myself :grin:

2 Likes

Wait for the email, usually it ends up in your spam folder the first time or two. Be patient as it can take up to two weeks to get the email

1 Like

If you can use them, why not go in?

1 Like

Oops, thanks for the heads-up, will get it fixed soon. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Normally takes around 7 days to get your winning email for shipping confirmation…took around 8 days for mine on the last win 3 weeks ago…with the prize dropping through the mail yesterday :grin: Don’t worry, it will come through as mentioned by a few others…

Just have to wait while the weekend to make time for a play :anguished: :cry:

9 Likes

why not only sent a amazon code for free ordering the price?
:thinking:

1 Like

good prize :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Due to a large amount of workflow, we usually notify the winners in emails within 1-2 weeks. Please be patient and wait for our email notification. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Delivered a few hours ago. I used Eufy app and configured, it is outside as a night light, I set it to come on bright around dusk, then go dim on all night, then off around dawn. Seems to work, not a lot more to say “it works”.

Like a lot of these “smart” devices it takes a while to find a good use for them.

2 Likes