PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Lost again

I’m doomed not to get a good lead.

@amangons Hey Mack, check your messages please

3 Likes

Man I went all in on that bulb! Lol. Next time!

So in this house it is already “well Anker’d”. I have the Eufy stick-on lights in all the places people walk so at night you do not need to turn on a light once eyes dark adjusted, and you can walk to a light switch if you want it permanently light. If the power is out, there is a LC40/90/130 in every room typically hung on a “grab in the dark” place that hands can find, like bedpost. So that covers all we have ever encountered over last decade of wake to power outage or go to bed in power outage. Power outage in daylight is covered via Powercore.

I have Eufy Smartplugs x2 and one is used to overcome a plug which lacks a physical switch the smartplug has a button, and to overcome a broken older dehumidifier to make it come on/off at preset times.

The only need for a smartbulb I have is “dusk til dawn” outside type, so I can program it to come up/off automatically on time of day and change that time a little through the seasons?

I’ll play with this Smartbulb and see if I can find something additional useful.

5 Likes

@elmo41683

Thanks Rob

I’ve replied.

1 Like

Good luck all you wealthy PowerBuck users! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats to the new winners!

1 Like

Bit rubbish this week. lol

Hey, @AnkerOfficial, did you get my comment earlier, about who chases the delivery driver?

1 Like

Unfortunately, you will have to do this manually through the EufyHome app as there is no sunrise/sunset function. Also still waiting on IFTTT support which would open up so many more possibilities.

Congrats to last weeks winners :clap:t2:

My turn soon :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

The images are transparent again!

Nope, I didn’t get it.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial

Ok, I ask AGAIN… (have mentioned it several times, but here goes)

That powerbank didn’t make it through my letterbox.
My neighbour said she had seen a small package outside my door (last week now and as you know, I live in a small block if apartments) but by the time I got home, there was nothing.

It’s only by accident I spoke with my neighbour (us English, and our… Good morning), that she mentioned it.

So, who chases Amazon delivery? As I didn’t order it via Amazon, but you used them to deliver, who complains to them that I didn’t get my package, due to the drivers incompetence!

Drop marketing@anker.com a email informing them of what you have mentioned here, so it can be chased via Amazon…if the driver left it outside your door then no-one has signed for it (which is the norm required), so Amazon should not be able to argue the toss with Anker regarding a replacement as it’s essentially lost in transit…

2 Likes

Well this information is great, and something I had hoped ankerofficial would have replied with, when I asked them several times last week.

2 Likes

Are you sure you do not have any other addresses for delivery? If bad postman then change the address.

1 Like

I win on average about once every 2 months, and I usually by this point have the Anker email saying to claim prize. No such email yet @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

It was Amazon delivery

I only live in one location!

Plus not sure, as not an Amazon transaction if I can use the parcel bins?

A friend’s house address with better delivery/security.

Yes I doubt you can use Amazon box but try?

2 Likes

I have friends, who are all on the other side of the city, and not driving, and them working, it’s a worse situation than current.

I’d have to spend an hour or more each way to go to a friend’s, plus whatever walking once near… Remember, I’m disabled. Plus, as they work, they may have received a “NOT IN” card also.