PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for all the contest that you do!:heart_eyes: You guys are literally the best company every with the best customer service and warranty. :iphone::battery::flashlight::radio: Especially liked the video contest where people had to make a 1 minute video for Anker and there were 10 winners! with $2,000 each that a huge giveaway I’v never seen much other companies do what Anker does.:chart_with_upwards_trend::thumbsup:

6 Likes

yeeeeeeeaaaaaaa :grin:

3 Likes

Great suggestion!!!

3 Likes

Soundbuds light :grinning: I need to win it

1 Like

But will you go all in on ticket entries? :grin:

1 Like

Indeed I did. Have zero power bucks left :expressionless:

2 Likes

I bid every week, I had over 5000 bucks now 3374. I have only won once. The chances are slim :rage:

When you do bid, do you bid all?

1 Like

one item, maximum entry. Bid gain on the LC40 I didn’t win.

I have not seen the same name come up twice ever, that implies if you submit say 10 entries and you win, your remaining 9 entries then are excluded, i.e. you increase you chances but disproportionately waste more bucks.

If it were truly random, each entry has equal chance.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Can one user win twice in one product?

2 Likes

Hey! I won something! Very cool! Thanks @AnkerOfficial for hosting the contest and thanks to everybody that contributes to the forums!

Glad to keep expanding the Anker army!

2 Likes

I would think that it will be one win per product draw you enter, using max tickets just help to increase your chances rather than allowing multiple wins of the item…just my take anywho…

2 Likes

Strange… I would’ve figured otherwise.

2 Likes

It might be but seeming we haven’t seen any double winners yet, even for the low buck items, makes me think it’s 10 entries but for one win…

1 Like

Right but then imagine you had 3 products each with the same max entries and same bucks per entry and the same prize quantity say of 3.

Say when you look, all 3 product currently have say 10 entries so far.

If you placed 3 bids all on 1 product, then you chance of winning the 1st product 1st price is 3:13, but then you chance of winning the 2nd item in 1st product is zero, and again zero. So your chance is 3:13.

But if you placed 1 bid on each product, then you chance of winning the 1st is 1:11, the 2nd is 1:11 and the 3rd is 1:11, hence the chance of winning something is 3:11.

3:11 is bigger than 3:13.

You see the problem if when winning you are barred from that same item.

So define random.

If you put say 3 entries in 1 product you chance of winning the 1st

2 Likes

I’m assuming that if one of your entries wins the draw, all other entires don’t count for the same product. Basically one prize per user. Your just maximizing your chances of winning the draw once for the single item

1 Like

Well that is not therefore random. Random allows for example a person to win all the prizes. Non-Random would if you won you are then not allowed to win again that same product.

Hence you’re wasting your bucks to bid more more than one entry.

2 Likes

Your getting way too technical, but I understand.
And if you ever watch your entries, say you enter ten tickets the amount of entries only goes up by 1. So maybe we are wasting by utilizing more than 1 entry

No it doesn’t. Bid 2 entries it goes by 2.

1 Like

When I entered for the Bluetooth headphones I entered all 10 and it only said 1 entry at the time