PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Not doubting your logic, just my take on it until @AnkerOfficial jumps in.

1 Like

Odd you said that so I just tried again to see if I am correct.

Here is a screenshot of before, during and after.

Before, see it is 36

I bid 2

I bid and then it 38

So its like it has been before, when I bid 10 it goes by 10.

3 Likes

Indeed, as the chances are so slim, the chance of winning twice is slim, but I agree we know how Anker defines random, as truyl random i.e. all entries have equal chance, or if winning means you are barred so multiple entries causes more bucks wasted then spreading them around.

I also wonder if its random across all prizes, all entries or if winning 1 bars from others.

Actually coding for random is simplest. Pick randomly from all entries. Repeat for each prize. But to code to bar for subsequent winning means extra logic of “if won already ignore”.

2 Likes

I dunno then, I just know what it said when I entered.

1 Like

I doubt the ‘random’ selections would prevent you winning one or all three of the different products on offer each week, just not three or more of the same, in the same power draw.

Only @AnkerOfficial can confirm, til’ then we’re just speculating…

2 Likes

Hey do you check every time before you enter the number of entries? I mean to know how big your chance is to win.

When you go to the page you want to enter it will say at the top how many entries there are

1 Like

Ok, now I think we’re talking about different things. Correct me if I’m wrong, but @nigelhealy you were talking about winning 2/3 or 3/3… not more than the number of prizes available.

2 Likes

@ndalby @joshuad11 @nigelhealy, Thank you for your question! The winning chances for PowerDraw are equal to everyone.:grin: The winners picked at random, so it definitely a lucky draw program! I checked the winner lists for the past 9 weeks drawing, I found @ndalby and @mvpttk already won twice :heart_eyes:, so I think winning chance for people is not very slim, after all, we just run this project for 9 weeks period.

@nigelhealy, I feel sorry to know that you wasted more bucks, but I have to say bucks doesn’t become power until it is used, as an active community member, I’m sure that you must have a lot of ways to earn bucks :grin:, so don’t be upset, because you already won something more than others.:hugging:

6 Likes

Nope, talking about the same, mentioned ‘three or more of the same’ as some lower cost items on the first draws had 5 available such as the USB cables and car mounts…

Thanks for the follow up @AnkerOfficial , I think most are referring to whether you can win more than one item in one powerdraw;

for example if you buy 10 tickets on this weeks SoundBuds Lite draw, can you win more than one with your 10 tickets or are your limited to one win with greater amount of tickets increasing your chances…

1 Like

Every drawing products are limited to one per person, you cannot win 2 same products in one week drawing. If you invest more bucks to increase your entries, your winning chance may also increase.:innocent:

2 Likes

Thought that would have been the case but thanks for the clarification for community members.

It might be worth adding the information to the PowerDraw rules section for new members going forward?

2 Likes

So that is not random then. Having won you are barred from being drawed using your remaining entries.

That does in effect means you are wasting more bucks, relative to your chances of winning, by submitting multiple entries.

Thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial would be nice if the eufy genie or bodysense smart scale is entered in the power draw. Just a suggestion but I wouldn’t mind putting my bucks on those items for sure :wink:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial how about the PowerPort+ 5 USB C for next week’s giveaway :wink:

1 Like

Surprise always happens!:sunglasses:

Where should I find my Enter Draw Result? I just used 15 Bucks.

1 Like

Hi guys, every Saturday you can enter the completed drawing page to check the result, good luck!:sunglasses:

How long will PowerDraw program last?