PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Awwwwwesome ! Thanks Anker ! Can’t believe I won a PowerPort Solar Lite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are so lucky man!:grin:

2 Likes

I would love an external battery, so cool for the bicycle!

1 Like

Ok thanks I didn’t realize that it was an every week thing

3 Likes

Just a thought. On the Power draw page, under completed draws. Can the list be reversed so the most recent draws are at the top of the list? Just saves have to scroll down to check them :grin:

6 Likes

Congrats to the winners

3 Likes

Congrats to the new winners!!! :grinning:

5 Likes

Congrats to the newest set of winners.

2 Likes

Exciting! Would be great to win something sometime!

1 Like

Good suggestion, we have noticed this and submitted the improvement proposal, it will be upgraded soon!:grin:

4 Likes

Yeah, there are good products every week, don’t forget to take a look!:grin:

2 Likes

Hey @AnkerOfficial, what’s the process after completing the Google Form from the email notification?

1 Like

Sit tight and wait for your prize to arrive :joy: Normally takes 1-2 weeks…

4 Likes

Hehe thanks @ndalby. I was expecting another email shipment notification by Amazon.

2 Likes

here in USA it is intermittent, sometimes a “Anker direct, fulfilled by Amazon” email, sometimes it just arrives, but what @ndalby said on elapsed time.

1 Like

Waiting is the tough part. Sometimes I feel like I’m having withdrawals waiting to get my prize

1 Like

you can only have withdrawal from that which you had and then taken away, how can you get withdrawal from something you never had? I think you mean you have impatience.

4 Likes

Received my prize :grin:

3 Likes

I received my Astro E1power pack in under 2 weeks to Canada from draw date. It is sweet and it arrived much faster than expected. Thanks @AnkerOfficial. Waiting for some downtime to properly review it.

3 Likes

Wohoo I actually won!

2 Likes