PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congrats winners, @recensionipersceglie @Fuu_bar and @BMU enjoy.

2 Likes

congrats winners enjoy your prizes!

1 Like

Congratulations to all this week’s winners!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Seeing a difference on Power Draws, the maximum entries Per Person is now 20, increased from earlier 10.

More reasons to spend PBs, and higher chances of winning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah that is odd

Seems that treasuring of PBs should be decreased. :wink:

Ha ha… I have the least PBs :wink: will pile up for auction in 2-3 months time :sunglasses:

You have more on than I do so have fun

1 Like

Congrats guys
@recensionipersceglie
@Fuu_bar
@BMU
Enjoy the new items :thumbsup:

1 Like

PBs Not too many… you are way way way ahead on experience :slight_smile:

Welp, it will unfortunately be passed on to someone else because I didn’t take the time to read the applicable countries for it lol

Oh man that’s a bummer. Wonder if they can give you back your powerbucks

looks like Anker wants us to spend PB even sooner. Now you can have 20 entries instead of 10.

1 Like

@Fuu_bar … You are in which country? US is not listed for the PowerDrive 2 Alloy and Valid for UK, DE, FR, IT, ES

Maybe he’s in Canada lol

May be @Fuu_bar is eligible for Powerbucks reclaim like @Alex_Honnor (this may be setting wrong precedent and more work for Anker teams :unamused: )

I agree, seems like the Anker team already have their hands full. Guess we will see what happens

They should honor @Fuu_bar PBs this time. :blush:

@AnkerOfficial should update the PowerDraw guidelines that users should read and apply to these draws, else if chosen and winner’s country is not applicable - they forfeit the PBs

@AnkerOfficial – hope you are listening :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great suggestion :clap:

1 Like

That was my downfall. I am in the US. I was on “auto-pilot” when I put in for the draw and didn’t read the applicable countries. Already let @AnkerOfficial know and said to keep my PB’s and pass it on to the next person.

1 Like