PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

:sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:
Here you go Franz, a bit of sunshine for.you :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Every week I do it, but I haven’t won :joy:

1 Like

If you want to win something you should enter all 10 times. You certainly have enough powerbucks :joy:

1 Like

Entering all 10 times does not guarantee you win… telling from my experience… there is also a luck factor :joy:

3 Likes

Also being level 4 or below helps :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t win until I was level 6 or 7

2 Likes

I agree with you, I had the same experience

1 Like

I don´t think that the level influences the chances of winning

1 Like

Haha, we were just joking. Because it seems that lower level members always win :joy:

1 Like

Statistically, many times the lower level member don’t have enough points to play all 10 tickets or let alone play all 3 items in the same week. That’s one of the reason that mostly people over certain levels have better chance of winning.
“if you don’t play you don’t win” :slight_smile:

I have a 1-in-11 shot of winning the powerdraw… I was hoping for better odds :confused:

I’m very HAPPY !!!

As soon as I receive the product I immediately make the video review of the product !!

1 Like

Congratulations Winners! @recensionipersceglie I have the Gen2 Lumis and they are great! I know you will enjoy your new toy!

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners enjoy the stick on lights looked very good!

1 Like

Well done peeps

1 Like

Congrats new winners :confetti_ball:

Congrats to @recensionipersceglie @Fuu_bar and @BMU on last weeks wins :clap:t2:

Good luck to everyone taking part this week :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Congrats to the lucky winners

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

I just noticed this week we can all enter 20 times into the drawing :grin:

1 Like

Oh wow, I didn’t actually expect to win this. Nice way to start off a holiday week. Thank you as always @AnkerOfficial!

1 Like