Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

I like it. It’s simple, not in your face type of design with great color contrast.

This is a cool contest. Time to scroll.

Love the design! It would be cool if also this same design could be the back and have a small Anker logo on the front left peck.

Love that Anker bolt with all of the Anker products! Great idea of incorporating their products into the design and adding logos to the shoulder and back! Definitely my style of shirt!

1 Like

Great design! Love the whole lightbulb that represents every single user of Anker.

1 Like

@dicejedi something like these?

Or
The regular Anker logo on the front with the same back

4 Likes

Yes! Done! I think I posted an image of my credit card somewhere here. If you find it charge me for about 5 black, 5 white, and make a hoodie, I’ll take 2 black hoodies all in large please!!! make sure it has a front zipper cause getting in and out of zipperless hoodies ain’t my favorite thing

3 Likes

Zipperless holdies always rip my glasses off my face aggressively. And lol thanks for the support really means a lot people like it

2 Likes

Zipperless!

When you pull these over your head, you got shot by the sheriff! :joy:

Dangerous!

1 Like

Some awesome T-shirt designs out there good job to all the community members.
Here is mine:

12 Likes

I like that color combination :+1:

2 Likes

Nice suggestions, keep it up!

2 Likes

The colors are "descreet.
As its for a technical company this a version I like.

1 Like

Here’s my designs in 3 different variations. The first slogan is “take a charge on me” and is a play on words of the ABBA classic “take a chance on me” which I thought was quite clever… but then again I would say that. :joy:

The second variation is like an homage to the “S” on Superman’s chest but with a bold “A” instead. The slogan on this one is “live fast, charge faster”

And the final variation is to show off our love for Anker with a simple “I heart Anker” design no catchy slogans on this one as I wanted to keep it simple.

I’m far from being any good at this sort of stuff but gave it my best shot with my limited knowledge and experience with designing things. I had fun bringing my ideas to life and that’s the important part. I hope that some of you like what I created here. :grinning:

5 Likes

I hope I’ll win with my design! :smile:
Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Here are the designs so far!

2 Likes

I do not have the skill to lay out a design, but I will provide the winning slogan, and share in the accolades.
“Get ANKERed.
Anything else will leave
you…anchored.”
(Include picture of anchor caught in muddy sea-bottom)

Thank you! Thank you! It’s been a pleasure to work with you.

3 Likes

Also if you’d prefer vector graphics then Inkscape is a free alternative to Adobe Illustrator. Works really well!

5 Likes

Love seeing these designs. Would love to buy one too since I’m just a peon in the community leveling system

2 Likes

I’m in. @AnkerOfficial Can we specify the Material used in the shirt?

1 Like