Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

If @AnkerOfficial is saying “we”, that means it is referring to Anker because @AnkerOfficial represents the company. The community would choose if they said “the community”.

2 Likes

YES SIR! :grin:

1 Like

@presh welcome to the madhouse… errrm I mean the community Steph! :wink::grin:

1 Like

Shhhht, don’t tell him our “company secret” :wink:

Damn that’s so cool I love that so much

1 Like

These are two of my ideas for the t shirt because I think of Anker as the brains of technology powering the future of charging

6 Likes

These designs are sweet! I love the concept and how it looks on the dark gray shirt. :smiley:

If anyone wants a good shirt template to use, here’s what I used. The file size isn’t the largest, but it works to get an overall idea of placement on the shirts.

1 Like

No bellies shown at these models! :joy:

They were photoshopped out because they weren’t wearing anything other than the shirts. Had to keep it G-rated here. :wink:

2 Likes

But if you include the belly in the design, there might be more 3-D possibilities:

Eg. a bulb.

The socket on the chest, the lamp body on the belly. :joy:

kidding as usual, sorry!

2 Likes

Sold. I would wear that in a heartbeat.

These look great! I’d definitely wear these shirts. :smiley:

These are fantastic :clap:

1 Like

Great job man and nice idea with Anker being the brains of technology powering

Thanks that mean a lot

1 Like

I like it. It’s simple, not in your face type of design with great color contrast.

This is a cool contest. Time to scroll.

Love the design! It would be cool if also this same design could be the back and have a small Anker logo on the front left peck.

Love that Anker bolt with all of the Anker products! Great idea of incorporating their products into the design and adding logos to the shoulder and back! Definitely my style of shirt!

1 Like

Great design! Love the whole lightbulb that represents every single user of Anker.

1 Like