[New Release] PowerWave 15 Pad

Anker’s most powerful wireless charger has finally made it outside of Japan… Take a look!

Key Features

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
  • The Need for Speed: Provides a high-speed charge to compatible phones, knocking 40 minutes off of charging time compared to standard wireless chargers.
  • Universal Compatibility: Works with any device capable of receiving a Qi-enabled wireless charge.
  • Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Metal attachments or cards may interfere with charging.
  • What You Get: PowerWave 15 Pad, 3 ft Nylon USB-C Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Specs

• Product Dimensions: 88 * 88 * 11.5 mm
  • Item Weight: 110 g
  • Input: 5V/2A | 9V/2A | 12V/1.8A | 15V/1.5A

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerWave 15 Pad is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $35.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest and greatest wireless charging pad? Do you own a device that supports 15W wireless charging? Have you been waiting for a product like this? Let us know with a reply down below!

13 Likes

That looks gorgeous and proper pleasing on the eyes. I love how clean and simple it looks.

Great job @AnkerOfficial!!

2 Likes

Perfectly styled! Good design.
And I suppose the “technique” is done well too, as usual.
I like it, though I have no item to use it.

2 Likes

Same here @fhassm I’m more than happy with my current iPhone 7.

2 Likes

Perfect timing, sadly I will hold off for now as I’m having issues with my powerwave stand.
But this one is stylish and sleek, love it

2 Likes

My old Iphone is stored in the cupboard.
You might not believe it.
I use it in vacations only. Not at home!
As far I am remember I am the seventh owner now! :joy:

1 Like

Available on Amazon UK also for £39.99

1 Like

Looks like my very first iPhone @fhassm. I brought it on eBay can’t remember how much I payed for it now.

I started with the 3GS then the 4S, 5S and now the 7 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I havent’ bought it.
It was given from a colleague.
I handled it over to a student, got it back, gave it to another one.
The last owner was my wife, years ago.
Now the circle is closed.
MINE again! Still works! :joy:

1 Like

Didn’t know it was possible to play hot potato with an iPhone :joy::joy: @fhassm

1 Like

I don’t even care if my phone won’t support 15W wireless charging, I want one of these charging pads.

2 Likes

Just scrolled through the Amazon listing. I really like the look of it–sleek & modern. My iPhone 8 Plus maxes out at 7.5W for wireless charging, so there wouldn’t be much point of going with this over the PowerWave 7.5 pad (already have). The downside to this new one is that it doesn’t come with a charging brick (according to the listing). Being a black phone fan, I really like he black/grey/silver color scheme, too.

3 Likes

But there was never any “hot potato system” regarding our girl friends! :joy:

1 Like

Glad to see more usb C based wireless chargers. This would look great on my desk at work.

1 Like

I’m still wondering whether or not there’s a cooling fan inside this one.

@AnkerOfficial?!

1 Like

Hadn’t thought about that, and it would be good to know.

1 Like

Haha. I doubt there is cooling fan small enough to fit in there. This definitely looks like a nice product and the design probably looks right now. :smile:

I am glad anker reduced the size of charging pad to limit the possibility of placing it on the pad but outside the charging zone. It has happened to me with the round 5w charging pad. I keep my phone on it thinking it is charging only to realize after 30 mins that i did not place it in the middle of the pad. @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

You have clearly never seen the size of the fan that is inside the powerwave pad then, yes it’s very slim

4 Likes

I do like the look of that.

Unfortunately the iPhone XS can’t support 15W wireless charging or I would be tempted, but seeing as I’m getting a wireless charger for Xmas (I know it’s an anker one just not sure which one as the support team suggested 1 to my gf lol) I’ll just have to enjoy it vicariously through forum members posts lol

3 Likes

Don’t fret, most phones say they can support 15w wireless charging but in reality testings have shown that charging times didn’t change from 10w to 15w so at this point it’s just a future proof pad. Once it becomes really effective will it be worth having

2 Likes