[Upcoming Release] PowerHouse 200

Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Maybe they’ll surprise us, and have it as a beta? Hahahaha :crazy_face:

This product is already beyond beta test stage

This is what I meant, when I said previously, that I doubt we’ll ever actually get beta, as it’s sourced locally in China…

This.product surely had to have been in beta at some point?

Beta’s do happen but there is a large selection pool to choose from forum members, power users etc (alongside NDA’s that are then required) so it’s a once in a blue moon sort of thing…my last was over a year ago, shipped direct from China…

1 Like

@ndalby

I fear you’ve just confirmed my paranoid skepticism. lol

A beta test is something I’d really love to do, more so than just normal reviewing (oh, I’d still want to do that, but beta is so much more of a test). To be involved in the shaping of a product would be brilliant.

Beta’s are good, my most recent one was the liberty air. Actually I have only tested two products and reported feedback to the company as needed. As @ndalby mentioned there are many people who are testers and not part of this community as the company wants a wide range of feedback of varying technical knowledge levels. This provides them with critics across the board, good and bad as to help better tune their products.

Just because you don’t see a beta of a product or hear about it doesn’t mean it isn’t going on, we all have to sign NDA’s and only when approved can we talk of disclose info of the product. Like me, I got approved to post my review of the liberty Air even though I did sign the NDA as they wanted to build hype and get more exposure on them.

2 Likes

Having signed the OSA (OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT) (twice for different jobs) and been home office approved n cleared, I’d like to think I’m alright for anything. lol

Was it something you signed up for, or just randomly chosen?

Hey, I didn’t specify a timeframe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Randomly chosen

1 Like

Solar charge and it must soon be the end of summer

2 Likes

I also wonder given the very long time for this product to market if its too late.

The mini is 200WH or likely a little more, and a 100WH PD is in the $70 region at discount. So you’re talking double the price for a given energy stored.

Through 2018 the availability of PD devices improved so as we enter 2019 soon more people won’t need AC outlet.

3 Likes

If I was the camping-type, it’s something I’d consider it–the size & portability is great–but it’s just not for me.

3 Likes

Updated post.

2 Likes

I noticed the 21watt solar panel is back down in price. I wonder how long it will take to charge in full sunlight. Perhaps a Powerbank with a solar panel built in.

1 Like

With PowerWave 15 Pad now available outside of Japan, I wonder if PowerPort Solar 60 will soon be offered elsewhere, as well.

2 Likes

Would be nice for all regions

1 Like

super pumped

1 Like

Looks good :bulb:

1 Like

So where is it?