[New Release] PowerWave 15 Pad

Wow man you took it apart :astonished:
That fan is really small. Interesting.

1 Like

The Huawei Mate Pro 20 I think is compatible and I must admit I like the fact that you can use it to charge another phone.

2 Likes

Compatible yes, so is my Galaxy S9+…but like I said in real world testing there was no difference in charge time between 10 w and 15 w charging pads

1 Like

Why yes I did, I like taking things apart

1 Like

What’s your opinions on the S9+?

1 Like

I love it, does what I need it to do and then some

1 Like

Ah nice. I like doing that as well (only if I have a spare :wink:)
Its a great way to understand how things work and the quality of material

1 Like

I was doing a comparison video for my YouTube channel, of what sets apart a wireless charger from the expensive to the cheap ones. Sadly half my footage got deleted and I never got to finish it because a few of the charging pads I had, either had to be returned or I broke them opening them up

1 Like

@elmo41683 Can you tell if it has a fan based on these internal images from FCC?

Oh man that unfortunate. I would have loved to see the tear apart video comparison.

1 Like

It says im unathorized to access those pictures

1 Like

That’s better, there’s no fan internally. If there was there would be a plastic plates separating the coil and fan as seen above in the one from the power wave.

2 Likes

Thanks.

Well, there you have it, folks.

1 Like

The Samsung galaxy S8 will go up to 15w

I was reading g a blog the other day comparing various charging devices, and they said the S8 didn’t draw anymore than 15w.

So I could use this, but I’d rather a stand… The lil one I have now is just the right angle, for my bedside… Would love to upgrade tho‽ lol

1 Like

Agreed does not look like there is a fan in there unless it is way smaller than what we see in @elmo pictures. :yum:
You never know anker is a nextgen innovation company. Lol.

1 Like

I really liked the design of the PowerWave. I’ll get one when I have a device that supports 15W wireless charging!

1 Like

I’d like to see a 15W as a stand

3 Likes

^ I second this, I much prefer a stand than a pad

1 Like

Agreed i prefer stand as well for the issue mentioned in my post above #17 :slight_smile:

1 Like