Roav is about to release their first DashCam with dual cameras... take a look!
Features & details
- All-Around Coverage: Front- and interior-facing wide-angle cameras simultaneously capture the road ahead and your vehicle's interior in crisp 1080p Full HD.
- Enhanced Night Vision: Dual 323 Sony sensors with world-class F 1.8 lenses and NightHawk Vision technology deliver razor-sharp night-time clarity.
- Track Your Journey: Built-in GPS automatically records your driving route, location, and speed, ensuring you have all the information for every journey you take.
- 24/7 Recording: DashCam Duo's parking mode keeps an eye on your vehicle 24 hours a day. If sudden movement is detected, the built-in gravity sensor activates the camera to record the situation. Note: Use of this function requires a hardwire kit (Not Included) to provide a constant power supply. Once enabled, Parking Mode will activate 5 minutes after the car has stopped.
- What's in the Box: Roav DashCam Duo, 2-port car charger, 3.5 mm power cable, 2-piece 3M mount, trim removal tool, user manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty, and friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Roav’s DashCam Duo is now available to order via Amazon US for a cost of $129.99, and should begin shipping on May 30.
What is your thoughts on Roav’s first dual camera setup? Be sure to share them with us down below!