[New Release] DashCam Duo is Now Available!

Roav is about to release their first DashCam with dual cameras… take a look!

Features & details

• All-Around Coverage: Front- and interior-facing wide-angle cameras simultaneously capture the road ahead and your vehicle’s interior in crisp 1080p Full HD.
  • Enhanced Night Vision: Dual 323 Sony sensors with world-class F 1.8 lenses and NightHawk Vision technology deliver razor-sharp night-time clarity.
  • Track Your Journey: Built-in GPS automatically records your driving route, location, and speed, ensuring you have all the information for every journey you take.
  • 24/7 Recording: DashCam Duo’s parking mode keeps an eye on your vehicle 24 hours a day. If sudden movement is detected, the built-in gravity sensor activates the camera to record the situation. Note: Use of this function requires a hardwire kit (Not Included) to provide a constant power supply. Once enabled, Parking Mode will activate 5 minutes after the car has stopped.
  • What’s in the Box: Roav DashCam Duo, 2-port car charger, 3.5 mm power cable, 2-piece 3M mount, trim removal tool, user manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Roav’s DashCam Duo is now available to order via Amazon US for a cost of $129.99, and should begin shipping on May 30.

What is your thoughts on Roav’s first dual camera setup? Be sure to share them with us down below!

11 Likes

OK! Now I am getting more excited here! What are the specs on this device? Not enough information to give it an actual estimate. What about it versus a C2 Pro? Does it compare? I have been pondering purchasing a dashcam for quite some time and if this is better than the C2 Pro and just a tad bit cheaper than I would say let me see the specs so I can make a fair comparison! Thank you for the post, I am again excited about a probable purchase!

2 Likes

Glad you’re excited! More details should become available shortly.

From its look, I thought it was a front and rear recording dashcam at first…but nothing in the description covers rear recording…price I’m guessing at around $119

2 Likes

That was my initial reaction, too!

Definitely looks different than past DashCams.

Also makes me wonder how good the hold will be due to the size…heard about a number of similar designed dashcams (that cover front/back) having poorer hold due to the design and weight distribution…

1 Like

My father in-law has one similar in his pickup truck and it hasn’t moved since he installed it almost a year ago. Hopefully the mount included with this will be similar.

As far as the style, this makes it easy to transition to a dual camera setup. The old style dashcam didn’t really have the space for a dual len’s setup, but this style does and it wouldn’t surprise me if they use this as the basis for that dashcam. I am curious to see how the 6 lens setup works for clarity and playback, can’t say I ever saw a dashcam use this type of lens system so it’s gonna be interesting.

1 Like

Ooooh. Does this video the cab and the road?

I got that impression, too, from the image. It’s hard to tell what’s going on there, if it’s showing only one side of the dashcam - which means a camera pointed inwards - of if it’s a composition - in which case I don’t understand the leftmost side…

1 Like

My thoughts exactly! I was kind of hoping it was a dual cam.

1 Like

This is what I’m waiting for. I like my cameras from Roav but this one looks like a more useful dash cam.

2 Likes

This surely looks like a dual cam - front and inside the car, there may be hidden cam in the middle front

1 Like

Very cool I’ve been asking for Anker to make a duel dash cam for over a year.

@AnkerOfficial I would love to take this cam for a test drive :wink::slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe we will involve it into the we love testing programs.:grin:

6 Likes

Ooh pick me pick me, my wife took my dashcam and is using it in her car. Can’t argue with her because she wired it in herself

1 Like

Would be down for testing if it’s a front/rear version :heart_eyes:
…especially now it has GPS (which was my only disappointment on the C1 I got to test under the PU program)…

1 Like

I have been wanting a good dashcam for quite sometime. So I am definitely in for the testing. I still will get the C2 Pro, tax return season is literally right around the corner and by the time the testing contest is over I should have it. We have a total of 3 cars, so each car with a dashcam would be great!

1 Like

Sure yeah, looking around for dashcams for a while, finally bought a basic version for 1 and testing it now. Thought of buying another one if it serves the purpose, but if there is a nice Roav dashcam, would definitely love to test it…:heart_eyes:

1 Like

This design looks great!

1 Like