New look forum

When you click on your Profile Icon to top right corner of the page, the Main profile Page opens with your profile details on the Left. Are you saying this is less than what you previously had? If yes, then please DM directly to @AnkerOfficial to get this checked

This is one of the few changes they made that I liked, the powerdraw page :clap:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s awful - worse than when it’s just in light mode.

Hope someone is reading this, lol

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

The more emojis you use the minor and unimportant the text will become.
Solution : Lets use emojis only (no emoji added)

1 Like

I like that it shows whos replying to a topic your about to post in

1 Like

:eyes: :keyboard: :speak_no_evil::thinking::point_right: :male_detective::point_left: :man_shrugging::rofl:

2 Likes

@Chiquinho

Like the old love story emoji?

:man_student: + :woman_student: X :beers: = :baby: + :baby_bottle: + :house_with_garden: + :ring:

2 Likes

@AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

I would like to add, that i do not like the fact that pictures bigger than a certain size are not implemented and not showing up anymore :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

In the previous version of the forum this limit also exists, but only had affect if you try to UPLOAD the image (GIF) to the forum. If you just linked the image URL the pic was implemented and showing up.

Now … this happens. Beside the fact it is looking ugly, it also destroys the fluent reading possibility of posts and forces users to click on all the links to see the GIFmasters work :weary: Boooooo!

And did i say already, that i am missing the “make a line” and “heading” text formatting?! :wink:

I had that happen more often than not. I would try to put a picture up, only to get hit with the size limiter, so I would have to screen shot the same picture I just took in order for it to be within the bounds needed.

1 Like

This fills my tiny screen totally!

1 Like

Toilet paper?

1 Like

@The_Bearded_Tech_Guy I checked it, got some reply / comments response on forum, however there were no emails.

@AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial please let us know if the email notifications need any investigation, there are no emails being triggered

1 Like

Five powerbucks for logging in. I had almost 1400 powerbucks.

This is what I get when attempting to message @AnkerOfficial and then a message saying the body is the same.

I’m thinking there is a delay or a bottleneck somewhere here, just had an email notification from a message 6 1/2 hours ago :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Love the new look. And definitely the size of the emojis. Now we’ll actually realize that the so called “praying hands” is really a high five emoji. LOL. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

With that kind of a delay, we may login to the community well before the email reaches us :laughing:

will wait on Anker tech teams to look into this and fix it, it is just Day 1 and is too much to expect, there is bound to be some hiccups here and there

The new forum looks good but hopfrully they fix the bugs…

Apparently click the quick link to thr bottom doesnt take you to the last post it takes you about halfway down…

:thinking:

2 Likes

I think I overall enjoy the new style! The emojis are nice and I like the font. But I think I’m going to need to find a dark mode…

1 Like

There is a dark mode under settings > interface.

I ran into some bugs with it on a PC. Some have said mobile looks good though.

1 Like