New look forum

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but is there any way to filter New posts by the time they were created and not by the last update?

Thanks for pointing that out for me! Not sure how I like the dark mode style though… the color scheme might need some work.

1 Like

:fu:
Come on, you know if be the one :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t get it.

How do you do that … obvs different to a normal quote from a post.

agree on it, I tried the “Dark” interface, but somehow did not like it, changed back to “Light theme”. The text while in Dark need to have a more prominent appearance

1 Like

Just copy and paste the URL, the forum then converts it to a HTML preview

https://meta.discourse.org/t/quickly-explain-what-onebox-is/28114”

Hyperlink has an additional " causing page load to fail

Oh I do that anyways. Everytime I’ve started a topic I’ve done that.

Didn’t realise it was a link preview

Added quotations so it would leave the example URL as a reference :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nicee new update… although I find that the last forum style was much easier to use and to discover. I feel that the writing is smaller compared to the last forum style. But I like the big emojis :wink:

Personally I prefer the last style of the forum

3 Likes

LOVE THE NEW LOOK! A PLUS+ :sunglasses::smiley:

1 Like

Gonna take some time to get used to the new look but so far I love it hope an app will soon follow

Seems like most people liked the new changes :hearts:

Time difference between post and emails seem to be reduced now, it’s around 2 and half hours approx.

1 Like

I kind of like this new forum. Still getting used to the new functions and layout but I will eventually love it. I just know it. Especially the GIANT EMOJI!

:star_struck::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face:

I know someone will like this GIANT EMOJI!:rofl:

4 Likes

This week! Try the best!:blush:

1 Like

okay so some of the badges are not going to get assigned until the “day” is over for the forum. I just got a bunch, so it must wait until the end of the day to check requirements. Interesting.

Ya got me I love the giant emoji

Welcome back! We missed you too!

3 Likes