New look forum

Hey @yamyam let’s pump the brakes a bit. :roll_eyes:

Anker and the team has probably spent a lot of money and time on this. They are open to your feedback as well as the rest of the community.

1 Like

Not sure yet.

Lots of sudden badges, but some unobtainable, as the dates etc, so e I know.ill never get (and maybe others) as you’d have to be really popular to get them.

Lots of circles when on mobile!

Made me sad when seeing that in 18+ months, no completed testing plans.

Some I’m not sure about… Wtf is onebox?
Some I’m positive I’ve done first time already, some I’m sure I’ll never reach.

We need more than just @ndalby @technicallywell to keep an eye on the forum for, as great as they are.

As with good wine, time will tell.

For PowerBucks, Go to gear icon on your account,

There you will see the PowerBucks…

whats great is it shows the PBs assigned by the system

For Badges, check here

1 Like

Two words everyone…

DARK MODE!

6 Likes

are badges broken for anyone else? I did a few thing to get a couple different badges and none of them triggered :frowning:

Definitely digging the new setup. Nice job @AnkerOfficial

Dark mode needs some work. Some things are dark and most of it is still bright. The contrast is BRUTAL! @AnkerOfficial can you notify the tech team?

3 Likes

It works… look like system is looking for a specific pattern to trigger, like First Emoji, Read Guidelines, and the badges show up (after 10 min is my observation)

My dark mode is almost all dark on my mobile anyway. Ill have to try it on desktop version though to be sure.

1 Like

Loving the new update and missed all of you! I was on vacation this past week and got back on Saturday evening and tried to log in and saw the update occurring. It is nice to be back on and be able to talk again lol.:wink:

I was just noticing that as well. I was trying to read the topic titles and have to highlight it in order to be able to read it in the dark mode.

1 Like

Wow, love the new look, a lot of new features. Well done @AnkerOfficial well done!!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

It’s where you post a link within the community that converts to a summary box…like the following;

Also works with some news sites such as the BBC, MacRumors etc

I was surprised to see a middle finger included in it lol. Can’t wait to see someone “accidentally” use it in conversation and have it be super noticeable because of the size.

its been an hour since i liked 60 different comments and the like 50 comments in a day badge didn’t trigger yet. I am also not getting email notifications of email responses (like this one).

I need to go back through this thread so apologies if this has been mentioned but loving the new look powerdraw page.
Where it shows the entries Underneath the image.

But page showing as not secure for me on iOS. I’m guessing this is just because it’s new.

1 Like

I went to the gear icon and just the basic show up. Clicked the two downward arrows and it shows that I have five powerbucks, which is far from what I had previously to this upgraded forum.

very interesting look kinda mix on it really…like others said the contrast hurts when it’s on white and when you switch it to dark it’s hard to see the topic since the contrast is off

Have you enabled the Emails in the preferences? please enable and check if you get any. I have just enabled it and checking. Please reply a test message when you see this message with @

Same here, had it enabled since around 9am UK time, probably one of the things they are still tweaking in the background…