New look forum

:rofl: Me too … got flooded with them.
What you can do … uhm … let me think … :thinking:

All you can do is … try to enter some toilet paper
into your printer, print the badges on your favorite
super soft toilet paper and then …
… you know what to do with toilet paper, right? :wink:

Serious: You can do and buy nothing for it … just some little anker forum fame :crown:

Neither toilet paper nor a printer available here in my house! :wink:

1 Like

Muhahaha … @Chiquinho got plenty of eufy security cams in his house, but no toilet paper to film the action?! :laughing:

Common bro … no problem … i lend you some:

I really like the Dismiss New button under the New Topics section. As someone who hates seeing unread badges on my devices it is nice to clear posts I’m not interested in.

I am a proud badge carrying Member now.

Like the new community page.

look forward to when the testing club goes live too.

Well done Anker

1 Like

Personally myself, I love the new look of the community and find it more faster and responsive than the original site.

The giant emojis definitely need to be toned down in size though, it looks like they have been on steroids! :joy:

2 Likes

Well… at least the giant emoji can really get your point across. :rofl:

Yes, genetically modified!

1 Like

It took 10 minutes to get the new look/feel, seems much more approachable now.

1 Like

What emojis?

I think I really like the new look. I’m still getting use to the layout and feel, but I don’t think they changed too much rather than just making it cleaner and a little easier to navigate. Overall, I think I’m a fan, but I’m going to give it a few days of use before I make up my mind.

2 Likes

i too do not like change. lol :cat:

PS: Old cat emojis were better. :frowning:

PBS: new site isn’t that bad though

I am not seeing any slowness, its pretty fast. Though, being a new interface and updated one, will need sometime to go through the forum. Hope I too get over the confusing interface, just matter of time once we get acquainted with it

1 Like

Mmmmm. I love a good PBS!

Where does one find the badges and where did the powerbucks go? I also noticed my profile picture returned to original hmmm…

1 Like

I was talking about the Public Broadcasting Service. lol

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I change the font size to largest, but that affects only the headings and usernames. The input font size is still tiny
%-)

1 Like

It’s going to take some getting used to, that’s for sure.

The emojis are too big looool

I haven’t spent enough time yet on the new format so its going to be a rush of judgement to say yes or no.