Mars II: Choose The Hue!

That would be amazing and thank you in advance!! Will they be emailed out, private messaged, or posted on here? I see that it is already on Amazon for purchase, would love to buy it as soon as I can :slight_smile:

Update:

Strangely, the price on Amazon has increased $40 from $499.99 up to $539.99. @AnkerOfficial - is this going to be changed?

and now its 35% off if you get a code AND its on remains at $540… Hopefully this is something messed up…

Edit: Something is wonky about it. In the cart it clearly shows $539.99, but in my wish list it still shows $499.99. Amazon isn’t known for its caching, so not sure what is up.

Yep im ready to purchase if i can get the code too!

Where did you hear it’s now 35% instead of 40% ? :open_mouth:

Hi everyone,

The price has changed because of rising logistics costs during the peak season, so we temporarily raised the price, but I prepared some 40% discounts codes for U.S. fans in the community to buy.

Since the discount code is limited. So if you really want to buy, you could leave a comment below and let me know how would you test Mars II? I will according to your comments pick some people to receive the benefits.:grin:

6 Likes

@AnkerOfficial

I’d test it out just how I tested out my Capsule :grin:

I use it at work during lunch breaks to get away from my computer and emails. My fellow employees love it! Plus I like being able to take it with me room from room at home so I’m not just tied down to my living room like I am with my home projector. I have a bunch of friends who are really waiting to see the Mars II in action because I’ve been all hyped about it coming out this month and told them all about it!

Would be extremely grateful to be selected for a code :heart_eyes:

@AnkerOfficial I would definitely use the discount for summer movie nights! I’ve been gathering equipment for this: I already have a portable pull up 16:9 screen, an extra mobile power bank (an Anker powercore 13000) plus my iphone to HDMI cable. Just need the projector! :movie_camera:

A discount code will really go a long way to make our camping trip movie night complete! :crescent_moon::clapper::tent:

In fact I just returned the Viewsonic M1 when I saw the new Mars II coming! Mars II already in my Amazon cart…would be so grateful for a code!

1 Like

We would use the Mars II to run fundraiser movie nights for our small community drama group! :movie_camera::musical_score::performing_arts::grinning: @ankerOfficial

Is this US only? Would be keen for this in the UK as well!

@AnkerOfficial,

I am purchasing this for a few daily uses, but the main reason is outdoor movie nights by the fire with my twin toddlers and neighborhood family and friends. I purchased a 120” screen for it as well. When it’s not being used with s’mores outdoors, it will be stationed as a big screen sports hub in a “man cave.” It’s other primary function will be for music in my recreational town basketball and volleyball leagues my wife and I run. We do a lot outdoor activities and would love this around the yard to play music or bring on camping trips for an impromptu camping movie.

I would be happy to write an honest review of the product as well, although I’m sure I would do that whether I get the code or not. Either way, thank you in advance for at least helping some people out with an excellent opportunity for a fun product!

I’d be using it as a TV replacement due to my minimalist lifestyle.I have to move around a lot and so I’m interested in compact and portable design. I also need something that is versatile and this fits the bill… So I’d be using it to play video games, stream TV/movies, etc.

We’d be using it for weekend community movie nights to help continue promoting a close neighborhood community. We recently acquired some wireless headphones (about 20 of them) from a company that does silent discos. Very excited for our first movie night!!

I’d be happy to write a review and take pictures. I have a CECS background.

1 Like

I would be using it for summer movie nights and to enable me to use an area that isn’t conducive to installing a permanent tv. The Mars II has the brightness that I need to overcome some ambient light issues which I have no control over.

Will be used mostly as portable family entertainment center, since we have a small one that cannot stay still. Portability and decent brightness would be really useful for this purpose.

I would love to purchase this for backyard movie nights overlooking our pond (see attached - would love to show up my neighbor’s Epson I’ve had to borrow in the past!)

Happy to write up a review as well.

John

2 Likes

I am a fan of Anker products and haven’t a projector of any type for 6 years. The technology has advanced so much since then and I am in the market for a portable projector for a small apartment, rooftop movie sessions and my job. I would test it as a tv replacement at home and in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments. I also lead a variety of community meetings in my job as a transportation planner and would love to use the projector for presentations in libraries, schools and other public buildings around the city of San Francisco. I typically need to lug a large projector, power strip, extension cord, etc. to these meetings and being able to have a truly portable solution would allow me to communicate better with residents and stakeholders. Thank you for considering me! -Daniel

Hi there! I have been checking this forum for months now awaiting the release of the Mars II and am excited to get the opportunity to test it out! If chosen to receive the discount, I plan on bringing my Mars II to our family’s lake cabin to display movies and sporting events in front of family and friends. We’re actually planning to hold a large family reunion there coming up around the Fourth of July and I’d love to show it off to everyone during that event! Aside from that, this would make a great second screen in my basement, and I know I would also get some use out of it displaying presentations at work.

Thank you for considering to select me for this generous discount offer!

Random thought, @AnkerOfficial,

Will you all be rolling out with a travel / protective case with or for purchase for the Mars II?

Would be great to have something for storing it to keep it safe and clean when taking it out into the wild! :evergreen_tree:

Cheers
D

2 Likes

I’ll be using the Mars II to watch the World Cup! Perfect time of year to sit outside with a beer watching sports on a big screen! I’ll also have it for some indoor and outdoor movie nights and, slightly more boring, a portable projector for presenting at work.

Excited by the variety of uses!