Mars II: Choose The Hue!

So. I picked up a Mars I not so long ago, and was unhappy to find that the only way to get an upgrade to the OS is to purchase the II with lesser specs.

Not good, @AnkerOfficial, not good.

1 Like

I’ve been looking into buying a new portable projector for some time. Mars II has me interested. I own a few Anker products and satisfied with them. I would like a discount code if possible to give the Mars II a shot. Thanks!

@ankerOfficial thrilled to see the new Mars II. We’ve been anxiously awaiting it.

We have a deck with a screen ready for the projector. Can’t wait to give it a shot on some movies with the family and post a detailed review here and on Amazon.

We’d greatly appreciate a discount code to get on the bus early!

That would be great for sure. Seeing a “water resistant” model eventually would be really cool too. Especially for those who have this near a pool.

1 Like

Would also love to test the new Mars II and put up my review on Amazon.

Looks like a great addition to my bedroom and also to watch the world cup with friends outdoors (if the brightness holds up that is…).

I want to try it for movie nights against the garage door, while camping, and also in my bedroom.

Have always loved great tech and have been looking forward to one of these for ages.

Hello Anker_Official,

Would love to test the new Mars II as well. I have it in my shopping cart, but if I can get the code I will pull the trigger faster… haha :slight_smile:

I would love to grab the Mars ii! So, backstory on my uses, I had a viewsonic projector about 5 years ago when we built a pool. Well, about a year later, work forced me to move, and with a newborn, I knew outdoor movie nights weren’t going to happen anytime soon. So, I sold it and the screen (plus a sound bar and about 50 feet of power, HDMI, and an optical cable) to a buddy of mine. Well, over the course of the last year, I’ve been borrowing it over and over again, including projecting the world series for the parents of trick or treaters on Halloween night… So many cops slowing down to watch the score.

As luck would have it, my buddy moved away, so now I’m eyeballing something new for myself since the kids are older. I’m hoping for a 10 year workaversary bonus soon, and this would be awesome gift to myself, especially before the wife’s birthday.

I would love a code as well. 3 little ones and looking to start some outdoor movies!!!

@AnkerOfficial If any discount codes are still available I’d really have a great time testing out the new projector on an upcoming camping trip. An outdoor movie in the woods one night would be a great break for my kids after a long day of hiking. And then we’d have a projector to take outside and enjoy movies in the backyard with our neighbors all summer long.

For those in the US looking for a deal on the Mars II, check this out: https://kinjadeals.theinventory.com/ankers-new-portable-projector-is-brighter-sharper-and-1826916476#[ks|streamshare[ks|nativestream

Thanks for sharing.

To summarize, code NEWMARS2 takes $100 off the Mars II to bring the price down to $439.99 for those who aren’t lucky enough to get the price down to ~$324 with the exclusive codes from @AnkerOfficial.

The article is misleading in my opinion in that it compares the Mars II to the Capsule instead of the original Mars.

3 Likes

Can I please have the 40% code? I want to use it to:

1. Watch the world cup
    2)compare it to my friend’s original mars
  2. See how it works as a screen for the bedroom to watch movies/tv shows on the wall
    4)See how well it works with an apple tv in the living room.

Thanks!

@AnkerOfficial thanks for providing this awesome update to the Mars. Really looking forward to using it as a standalone Bluetooth speaker and awesome projector for the master bedroom.
Gonna invest in one but would appreciate a discount code :slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficial, thanks for offering discount codes to Anker fans. I am most interested in testing out the Mars II in a dimly lit backyard, with Disney for the kiddos, and BBQ and beers for the adults. The mobility and accessibility of the Mars II makes it an attractive addition to a family that likes to take their entertainment on the go. I wanted to pull the trigger on the Mars v.1, but the price was just beyond reach.

I would love to use the Mars 2 for projecting onto my ceiling and walls in my new place. I’d love to also take it on trips since I do a lot of traveling with friends.

Thanks!

@D_G1, I can’t speak for the Mars 2 yet, but I can speak for the Capsule (100 lumens) on an Elite screen 100" outdoor screen. We watched the Incredibles (first one, of course) over the weekend after BBQ. Very smooth, but brightness was an issue. The screen wasn’t really bright enough to get a full 100 inches until about 20 minutes after sundown. By the time the movie was over it was fantastic, but with little ones the movie didn’t start until 8:45 ish, which is late for a 3 y/o with a bedtime normally at 8. And at the end of the movie, I had 52% battery left.

Also, for those wanting it, there is a coupon today…not sure how long it will last, but $100 off is better than nothing:
https://kinjadeals.theinventory.com/ankers-new-portable-projector-is-brighter-sharper-and-1826916476#[ks|streamshare[ks|nativestream

K, well I’m officially out of the pool. I just scooped one for the $100 off deal. Hope someone else gets the 40% off and that it really helps them! Best of luck.

I would love to get the 40% discount coupon. I will be using this for family and neighborhood movies. I think it is the perfect combination of features and the upgrade to Android 7.1 is a big improvement over 4.4.