1 Like

Thank you for your recognition! Welcome to join the community!:hugging:

1 Like

It was a heart- warming conversation, I was deeply moved…:sob::sob:

Welcome! You can change your avatar to let us remember your names better!:grin:

Wow, you use 3 pictures to show your collection! It’s really a lot!:thumbsup:

I haven’t seen you for a long time, how have you been?:grin:

2 Likes

Instead of showing off my Anker collection, let me share the story of how I got to know the brand.

My iPhone 5 was suffering from terrible battery issues. Forget getting through the day, I wish I could get through to the afternoon with light use. It was a nightmare - that after was recognized by Apple as a manufacturing issue and solved free of charge, but until then, I had to find a solution.

After some searching, reading a lot of reviews and analyzing a lot of options, I got to this:

The Anker Astro Mini 3000mAh. Enough juice to get my iPhone 5 back to life one time and a half. Small enough to put on my bag without me noticing it. Easy to use. Always there when I needed it. I can’t remember how many times this little wonder saved my day. Suffice to say I still have it on me at all times.

Of course, I wasn’t the only one suffering from battery issues. Friends - iOS and Android users alike - got interested in my portable battery, and I touted its size and portability, but also the price and the Amazon delivery. If I got points for referring friends, I would have two or three free Anker products by now.

From there, every time I needed a solution, Anker was where I looked for it first, and often where the search ended, as I guess it is for most of us here. This is what I have so far:

• 2x Anker Wireless Charger PowerPort Qi Wireless Charging Pad
  • 2x Anker PowerLine 1ft Apple MFi Certified Short Lightning to USB Cable
  • Anker PowerCore 10000
  • Anker SoundBuds Slim Bluetooth Earbuds
  • 3x Anker PowerLine II Lightning Cable (3ft)
  • 3x Anker 24W Dual USB Wall Charger PowerPort 2
  • Anker PowerPort 4 (40W 4-Port USB Wall Charger)
  • Anker PowerLine USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable (3ft)
  • Anker SoundBuds Sport IE20, In-Ear Bluetooth Earbuds
  • Anker Unibody Aluminum 3-Port USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet Hub with 1.3ft / 40cm USB 3.0 Cable
  • Anker® Astro Mini 3000mAh Ultra-Compact

Its hard to photograph everything because not everything is in my home - I have Anker products in my car, in both my office and my wife’s, constantly plugged into the two computers at my home… Not as impressive a collection as some people here, but a considerable one all the same.

6 Likes

Nice story man !

1 Like

Massive congratulations!!

Woo… with $150 I could finally get a soundcore boost and all power banks!:grin:

1 Like

The community is like a family. Around the world and around the block. Tips, tricks and the treat of learning more about a brand that has improved so many lives. Keeping the devices and the people fully charged on the go or at home or the office.

1 Like

Where do I begin.

First off, Happy Birthday Anker Community!

I discovered Anker about two years ago. I have never looked back since. I use a least one Anker product everyday. I am in love with all of my Anker products but two products standout that are AMAZING. I LOVE my Anker SoundCore Boost. I also LOVE my PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C. Both those products are spectacular. Anker has never failed me. I am a Anker user for life. I honestly don’t know what I would be using to charge and provide sound for my life if it wasn’t for Anker. I am looking forward to another year of the Anker Community. One thing that makes Anker so great, is that they care about the Anker community. They are #1 in customer satisfaction.

Thank you Anker for what you do for me and your millions of customers.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Remeber this advert well. I would have chosen chips too lol

1 Like

Hello everyone!

My sincere congratulations to the Anker team, and to all the members of this community
I can only say that I am quite satisfied and happy with every Anker product I get, there is no better quality than this brand.
I am grateful and happy to be part of this great community.
Today, I want to share with everyone, my small but great Anker collection.

In my daily life, all these products and devices have saved my day

Let’s go for more ANKER !!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Anker community! I didnt realize I have been here almost the entire time! It was much easier to win the contests in the early days (less competition)! My favorite contest/giveaway was the holiday contest last christmas where we had to submit festive pictures with our Anker products! I love all my Anker products, they always come in clutch. Keep on keepin on! Happy birthday!

my little girl was about the same age at the time of the commercial, it was one of our little jokes.She now is driving and has Powerdrive in car with Fusion in overnight bag and Powercore+ Mini in purse and some Anker Powerline Lightning cables and when in shower she uses the Soundcore which is waterproof.

Protector forever role.

3 Likes

Arrrrr cool. As a kid I can’t remember much about doing stuff with my dad. Seem to remember being out all the time with my friends. Would be out in the street until the very last minute. Loved it. But now, 30 odd year on and 3 girls later. The world is different. Kids don’t play out now, they play in so I fuss over them loads too and I have also got my 24yr old hooked up with all the Anker gear she needs lol

Video Entry!

The past year has been a blast! I really enjoy helping people solve their Anker dilemmas and informing of new products… my favorite! One thing to improve on would be the naming of the lineups as it is starting to get really confusing. Maybe just discontinue older ones faster. Either way, I’m sure you’ll figure it out! :wink:

As for what I’d like to see in the next year forum wise, I think others have already stated it enough, and I strongly agree with them!

Product wise, it’s simple: More USB-C and PD. Can’t wait for the PowerCore+ II!

And maybe, just maybe bring back the old packaging. I really thought the blue boxes were iconic! In fact, that’s how I got hooked on Anker products - first impressions are everything! Not that the new packaging is bad or anything, I just miss the old one! (Let me know if you do, too)

Great giveaway idea @AnkerOfficial!

8 Likes

Cool video Josh, I think @nigelhealy was right when he mentioned a director in the making :smile: :ok_hand:

1 Like

You should have seen my first draft… it completely got scraped.

If I am thinking clearly back with the Power it Up contest, your editing skills are top notch!