Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

Time has rocketed by.

We can’t believe it’s been an entire year since our community was first launched. Since then, we’ve seen some amazing users rise through the ranks to become valued contributors here. We’ve also had some incredible activities and contests, thanks to your participation and support.

Let’s take a look at some of the highlights.

Top 3 Most Popular Events

1. Power Station Grand Opening. Our very first contest. Ahh, the memories.
  2. PowerPort 2 Elite Giveaway. One of our most popular giveaway events, ever.
  3. Welcome to Our Newest Fans. An enormous event which brought many new members into the community.

Top 10 Members

Some of our users deserve an extra-special shout-out today. Here are our most active members of the past year, whose contributions form the bedrock of our community.

Congratulations! Each of you get 500 PowerBucks (expect them to show up in your account within 3 days).

Lv13: @Joshuad11
Lv13: @Nigelhealy
Lv12: @Ndalby
Lv11: @Cava3395
Lv11: @Daiross
Lv9 : @TechnicallyWell
Lv9 : @Bobbleheaderman
Lv9 : @Yosef_Schmukler
Lv8 : @Nhi
Lv8 : @Arwen

Share and Win

Now it’s time for the big giveaway… Share your thoughts on the Anker community with us in the comments for your chance at a $150 Anker Shopping Spree.

You can upload a picture of your Anker collection, make a short video offering your birthday wishes to the community, or just write a comment letting us know what fresh new content you want to see here in the coming year!

If your submission is selected, you’ll get your choice of up to 5 products with a combined value of $150 or less! For example, you could get:

Bolder LC130 LED Flashlight - $45.99
PowerCore II 20000 - $49.99
SoundBuds Curve - $35.99

Now we’re up to $131.97, and that’s quite a haul, but we still have enough left for a cable or two! You can mix and match however you want, so the possibilities are virtually endless.

But wait, that’s not all! From November 6th through the 10th, all PowerDraw entries will only cost 1 buck. So you can pour entries into the prize you want most without worrying about depleting all of your saved PowerBucks.

Also from the 6th through the 10th, all topics and replies posted will be worth double points! If you want to upgrade your community level fast, now’s the chance to do it!

So how’s that for a celebration?:sunglasses:

Now post your birthday wishes below and get ready to start shopping, on us. Happy Birthday, Anker community! Here’s to many, many more to come.

Contest rules:

1. Country: US, UK, CA, DE, IT, FR and ES

2. Prizes are limited to one per person.

3. Prizes cannot be refunded or replaced for non-quality issues.

4. Event runs from November 3rd 00:00 PDT to November 12th 23:59 PDT.

5. Prizes will be shipped before November 20th 2017. When the event has ended we’ll email the winners.

6 Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

62 Likes

Congratulations to all… Happy Anniversary, Anker!
PS: I will submit my Anker collection later :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats to those who were top members, I hope to one day achieve and be as successful amongst the community as the 10 of you. Happy anniversary Anker community.

As far as the community, I love seeing it grow and blossom into a even larger gathering of various cultures. We are all from different walks of life and have various knowledgeable backgrounds so it’s great seeing everyone provide their insight and thoughts. I specifically love how some post get very technical in terms of specs about anker products as it helps further prove how much we love Anker and it’s products.

There is a few areas I think the community can be improved, such as when a person is making a new thread a list of other similar threads pop up asking if they want to post to one of those threads first. Another thing I would like to see is a better time/date stamp on threads so we ok now when and what year it was created. AsiDE from that just more engagement with the members and anker, maybe we can create a beta program so users can test and provide feedback in products and how they can be improved before something is released to the market

10 Likes

For me the Anker community is about trying to make, what we will ultimately buy, better via discussion with others and giving feedback.

I want someone to tell me I am wrong, to learn from others, and then add my voice to theirs to then make something better I can then benefit from. So that involves giving, investing time. So then ultimately we get something back.

A small, tiny example this last year is finally, Anker made a small torch with a built-in charger. Didn’t quite have all I asked of it could output power, but baby steps!

It is the opposite of wishing.

I criticize, disagree, debate, and ultimately try to be changed by others so I am changed and I change others, and ultimately a blue box will land which is what I want!

Sorry but my blue box stash went to recycling. Ooops.

Happy 1st Birthday!

13 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

Happy birthday!! From my time being in this wonderful community I know I have some great pals on here, and especially you @AnkerOfficial !! From the months I spent on Anker, I can defiantly say Anker has been one of my most reliable friends (that’s if you think we are!) And I’m proud to be in this community. All things aside, I hope you have a great birthday and actually celebrate instead of sitting at your desk!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday/Anniversary my fellow Anker family! And congrats to the Top 10 members as well as welcome to the new members. By the list, looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. :stuck_out_tongue: All in all, I love the Anker community. I love the discussions, contests, and friendly banter that goes on here. And of course, I love how helpful everyone is to newbies and veterans alike. This is one of the best communities that I have ever been involved in because of how welcoming and respectful everyone is to each other. And we can’t forget how generous Anker has been with their contests. Thank you community members and a big thank you to Anker for making it all possible. (accepts the trophy) :stuck_out_tongue:

I totally agree! Lately, there’s been a lot of redundant topics. Again, I agree with the time/date stamp… this will take a lot of confusion out.

Some of the things I would like to see …

I think there needs to be a system for replying to a post. Make it where points are not awarded for simple replies like, “I like it.”

Another thing I would like to see is a Product Archive section. It would be really cool to see everything that Anker has made. Kind of a library of Anker goodness, all in one place.

A Review section would be great too. Where one can go to see/read reviews of items that they are interested in without having to go thru Amazon or other sites. It doesn’t have to be tied into Amazon. Perhaps just reviews left on the community board itself.

And one more thing, I miss the Birthday bucks that Anker use to do. :slight_smile:

Other then this, thanks everyone for your help when I needed it and all the advices I have received. Hopefully, I was as helpful to others as you guys have been to me. And thanks again to Anker for making this all possible and for all their hard work and generosity. Here’s to another great year together. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Level 10 went where?

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! Congrats to all the top members keep up the post by keeping the forum going. As for the content there’s not much I can think of really. The Power Draw was a great idea to get members to get more involve. They brought back the Power User program so hopefully it will also bring back the testers. There is always room to grow but as for now I’m all out of idea.

3 Likes

+2

Other forums do that, when you create new thread it triggers search and prompts you to similar existing.

I do try to search and reply in thread but some topics hard.

My biggest complaint was PowerBucks promoting new threads but I was overruled. Spot a new thread and see someone with say 18 Powerbucks you see why they did it.

4 Likes

Awesome well done to everyone who made a contribution to helping others over the past year happ birthday @AnkerOfficial community

2 Likes

Oooooh I can’t be far off the Top 10. Half way to Level 8 as I type.

Massive congratulations to everyone involved from Level 1 to the Top. We are the Anker Community and we rock.
It’s more than just Anker too. I can see some members have made good friends and have a bit of banter along the way, which is fantastic.

I can remember winning my LC40 Torch on the Power Station Grand Opening and I didn’t really interact much then. I got lucky, thank you.

I’ve referred loads of friends to Anker to buy their gadgets and batteries over the last year and they all love them too.

Happy 1st Birthday Anker Community :tada::tada::tada:

7 Likes

First congratulations to the top 10 members! :sunglasses:

My first Anker product was the Anker® Astro E5 with 15000 mAh. :zap:
That’s 4 years ago. Since I’m in love with Anker. :heart_eyes:

• On my birthday I wish me snow. But from Anker I wish me an Anker hoody. :gift:

• On the picture are not all the Anker products which I own. I have much more. :muscle:

• For the next year, I hope Anker brings out clothes and more USB type C products. :thumbsup:

Thanks to @AnkerOfficial ,@AnkerSupport and to the moderators @ndalby and @TechnicallyWell
for this great community :medal:

16 Likes

Are you talking about the Astro series?

New LC40 step forward

1 Like

Happy Birthday Anker Community!!

It has been a fun filled year on here. I’ve enjoyed the chatter and competitions! I think I’ve came up with an amusing photo to capture most of my Anker things, so I’ll get that set up and posted sometime over the next few :blush:
Thanks to the mod’s too, you do a good job of keeping us all under control :smiling_imp:

I’ve been thinking it might be nice to split the forum up into Audio / Power banks / Wall chargers / Peripherals / etc as this may help people find relevant topics to post in.
Also, again, I’ll mention my desire for another colour scheme. :innocent:

8 Likes

congrats to all of the winners and happy birthday to the community.

1 Like

Happy 1 Year! It’s awesome that this community has grown in the past year! Congrats to the top 10! You guys are legends!

I wish I could compile a picture of all my Anker gear… but alas… I am on vacation. So a picture of the beach is all I can offer you!

Jk! Of course I brought some of my Anker gear with me!

And the only thing I’d change/like to see added in the forum is the ability to add colours to our posts or even just our
names. I think it’d add some life to it. :smiley:

4 Likes

Must be a “secret” level :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

5 Likes