Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

Not quite…

Looking forward to the video though :ok_hand:

1 Like

Eh… I wouldn’t call that a Community contest.

Happy Birthday, Anker Community! I can’t believe it has already been an year since we became part of this wonderful group - called Anker community. I have been part of the community since the beginning, and for the most part actively involved in all the exciting offers, promotions, and contests. I still remember the first product I bought from Anker, a replacement battery for Macbook Pro, which is still going strong after all these years. Ever since, Anker has been my first choice when it comes to my family’s charging needs. I was so excited when I became a Power User for Anker. I have been a Power User for over two years and have shared my experiences on social platforms to promote Anker brand. I’m so glad to see the progress Anker has made in recent years and feels proud to be part of the process. You can see my collection of Anker products that I’m currently using regularly. I have also gifted lot of other Anker products to friends and family members. To sum it all up - I’m a BIG FAN of Anker :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, Anker Community! :tada:
It has been a pleasure moderating these forums with @ndalby as the community is very positive, friendly and helpful! I’m excited to see our community grow and I like how we’re helping each other with other (non-charging) tech questions such as how to format an external drive or how to load Bluetooth drivers on Windows! I’d like to see that continue in the future!

Here is some of my Anker collection… some of my other Anker items are being “borrowed” by family and friends. :smile: Notice the old school Astro near the front? It was one of my first Anker purchases years ago.

7 Likes

I can’t believe it!!

I’ve been caught out!!!

Yes it is true. I have been having an affair with Anker for the last 4 years and we are madly in love :heart_eyes:

The good news is, my wife knows all about it and she has said she is happy for us to carry on :joy::joy:

Here is most of my lovely goodies. I’ve got a few things in work and the car & my phone is wrapped in a Anker protection. I don’t have a photo of my BodyScale so robbed one lol.

Happy Anniversary Anker. I am really enjoying being part of the community and look forward to checking in throughout the day.

8 Likes

OK so this is probably about half, I have items in hands of others like some Soundcore and Powerdrive. There is probably some law about not having too much Anker in one place as it will cause a black hole quantum singularity and destroy the universe.

10 Likes

Love the blue moonlight backdrop, is that your computer desk?

I don’t know what to say but since I like winning stuff I fell in love with anker since every product I’ve been sampling doesn’t have that junky feeling to it

2 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway anker, and congrats on the one year! I still cherish the free gift you gave us last year; it was amazing! Keep doing what you are doing guys, and for a suggestion on fresh content: well, even more free gifts would be nice! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats anker

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to you @AnkerOfficial, and to each and everyone of us :slight_smile:Let’s head to the Power Draw section now… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You keep all the boxes too?! That is dedication right there :clap: :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

I’ll try to post my collection too, but I don’t keep all the boxes :frowning:

2 Likes

Drives the wife nuts hahaha
Had to go up the attic to get them down for the photo lol

6 Likes

:confetti_ball: Happy 1st Birthday!!! :tada:
and thanks Anker! I’m very happy with you!!!
let’s go for more years together !!! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m sure one day you will be that one of the 10.:grin:

Thanks Nigel, your objective points of view always give us a lot of inspirations and advises. :thumbsup:

Thanks! Many good suggestions! I will put in mind, some of them can be achieved within 3 months!:hugging:

Thanks! I do use the same type of lighting on my computer desk as well.

Good picture and good memory!:hugging:

1 Like