Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

I hear ya, plenty of my video editing attempts often taken several drafts

Thanks :blush: , that was was one such instance of a second draft needed :laughing:

2 Likes

Great job Joshua :slight_smile: Love the lightning bolt sound at the end.

1 Like

I love this speaker. The bass is fantastic and it is so loud :grin:

1 Like

Can I ask for 1 upgrade on the forum.

Can we please have Multiple Photo Uploads
Doing 1 at a time is old school :yum:

4 Likes

It’s because we didn’t have internet when we were kids so we had to play with the other kids on the block. Now kids are busy with tablets

You Tube (Pat & Jen) and Minecraft rule in our house. Getting them an Xbox one for Christmas. Can’t wait :grin:

1 Like

Oh the mighty YouTube…yes that conquers all in my house. I have 2 kids oldest is 6!

1 Like

Happy Birthday community… I have been more of a passive member on the community, but a very active user of the anker products from speakers to ear phones, power banks to changer cables. Absolutely amazing. Hope to have much more surprises from this brand !!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday to all you awesome community members it’s been a real pleasure to have been here from the beginning and watch the community grow!

I’d love to see more competitions where we have to get creative with our entries. Anker those are my favourites to enter wink wink. :grin:

3 Likes

My son is gonna be 11 next week, for him he loves youtube and playing Roblox. But he also learned how to ride a dirt bike over the summer and grandpa spoiled him with 2 new to him bikes so he’s also riding as much as he can before the snow comes.

4 Likes

atm i just have the 2 iphone cables but im hoping to get more next year to buld my anker collection as they have been best
ive bought

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary! I hope that win. Been a loyal fan/user/tester for years. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more opportunities to interact and use your products.

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary Anker

2 Likes

Congrats and Happy anniversary to Anker. the same way popularity grew so quickly may it multiply at the same speed. also congrats to
@Joshuad11 @Nigelhealy @Ndalby @Cava3395 @Daiross @TechnicallyWell @Bobbleheaderman @Yosef_Schmukler @Nhi @Arwen

7 Likes

What a great year and wishing ya’ll more n more!!!

1 Like

Nice collection @pauldey

1 Like

Happy Birthday Anker Community!

I recently started actively participating in the forums but been using anker for a few years now…

Started off with a basic Anker lightning cable for my iPhone 5. Bought a dual port car charger shortly after that.

Took a lil hiatus while I had my Samsung s6.

Then went on a lil Anker binge when I switched up to the iPhone 7. Ordered a 4 inch, 3 foot, and 6 foot power line lightning cables.

Currently alternate between 3 Anker iPhone cases: clearshell, slimshell pro, & karapax touch case.

Soundbuds sports were my entry into Anker Bluetooth. After being happy with their quality, I grabbed the soundbuds slims. I would alternate headphones between the slims and sports while they one pair was charging during work days. Lost the sports and replaced them soundbuds surge.

Also use my soundcore 2 Bluetooth speaker in my office daily after my big turtle shell speaker took a crap.

I use a powercore 20100 usb-c to primarily charge the our phones when traveling or camping… used it to juice up my MacBook a couple times too. This beast lasted a 9 day Italy trip on 1 full charge with some to spare when it got home.

As far as the community, I really like what Anker did for its customers, followers, and fans. Anker products do not need commercials, don’t need to be sold by juggernaut corporations, or need celebrities to flaunt their brand. Anker has grown into what it is today because they continually and consistently makes quality products that we want and need. Good materials, great technology, nice designs, and well constructed.

Creating a platform where we can discuss openly about Anker products not only in a “product review” format but instead promoting dialogue was a great idea. Anker doesn’t have to pay for focus groups cause they have us to tell em what we want. Some of the most reviewed items I have seen on Amazon happen to coincidentally be Anker products, they’re definitely doing something right.

Keep doing what your doing over there and here’s to many more anniversaries…

4 Likes

We feel lucky to meet you too!:hugging:

1 Like

Haha, hope you will win the prize again! After all, we have a lot of contests every month!:laughing:

1 Like

Haha, lovely video! You are really dedicated to make this for us! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes