Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to the community and congratulations to all the mention winners. I’ve been using Anker since last year, and they have never failed me. Anker makes excellent products, and I will help contribute my part as a consumer. Some fresh content I would want to see would be to add a categories in the forum base on power bank, wall chargers, cables, etc. And more USB-C power banks if possible.

I purchased more lighting cables and the soundbuds slim for the gym. Both work great.

4 Likes

My little brother getting in the way lol! Those are the few I could find but I know I have more somewhere that I hopefully didn’t throw out. However I’m still happy about my loot.

5 Likes

And you’ve had a nice win today @Jack_The_Ripper :grin:

1 Like

What win? Plz be more specific :smiling_imp:

Power Draw buddy

I don’t know if I should be happy for myself cause I won it, or for my mum cause it’s now her Christmas gift lol.

2 Likes

Congratulations haha and it sounds like a double celebration lol.

1 Like

It seems so! I wouldn’t have a use for a speaker since I don’t have music on my phone, but she does and she’s always been wanting a speaker for a while. I was saving up for a SoundCore Pro but maybe I can use the money I’ve saved recently to buy something else for her…

Any suggestions would be good!

Really cool you added spain. My friends at university are impressed with my anker products.

2 Likes

This is a fantastic Community, happy birthday!

1 Like

I was pulling out all my boxes and devices for my Anker photo shoot when my 8 yr old comes in an starts helping me arrange them all and she said “Why do you trust Anker so much dad?” I said, that’s a very good question kiddo and a nice word to use. “Trust”
I said, Has Anker ever let us down? No, Ruby said. Exactly!!

They make superb products, make them very affordable and if they do happen to break, they replace them without any hassle as long as they are under warranty, I said.

Plus they also help us have fun dad, she said. We got speakers, earphones and selfie sticks too. It’s not just about batteries and cables, she added.

Then I showed her this page and the community. She was amazed and said can I be part of the community one day?
Of course, I said.

Then she said. Dad, can I have a battery please, my iPad is on 10% :joy: and went back to her room :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Members have identified some very good areas for improvement but I would really like to have an Anker App. I know we have the website but I lovely app that notifies you of replies and other bits and bobs would be a nice touch I think.

2 Likes

Awww Happy 1st Birthday!

I am level 6 and i am very near to the top 10 members then! perhaps top 20? @AnkerOfficial :wink:

I really think this community forum differentiate Anker with other brands, it gives us a place to communicate about Anker products and the guides to choose the most suitable products and a place to share the reviews, as well as other things in life that can be shared with others too!

here is my Anker products (partial collection but these are most frequently used ;)):

5 Likes

Happy 1st birthday to the Anker community and a big shoutout to the top 10 and all the other unmentioned but often very active members who help make this place what it is. It has been great to see this community grow over the past year and hopefully it will continue to grow with the same calibre of members which have made this place a great resource of advice and information.

As for what I would like to see going forward for the community… :imp:

Auto checking of similar topics when creating a new topic
Gallery function
Introduction of user polls
Dedicated review section
Deduction of points/bucks earned when a thread is closed by the mods or admins

Product wise…
Faster phase out of superseded products, the ability to still purchase a 1st or 2nd gen item when the product is on a 4th gen can be very confusing to the end buyer
A multi territory PowerCore Fusion would be nice :smile:

Thanks again to @AnkerOfficial for the completely unexpected power bucks (but they will get good use to expand my current haul or for gifting to friends and family) and @TechnicallyWell for helping share the moderating duties over the past year.

My current haul minus gifted items and my trusty SoundCore 1 which is on the office shelf to keep me sane during the work day…there are probably several other things I’ve forgotten about or that are wired in place for something :smile:

9 Likes

The community is a nice addition to Anker.com, but it needs more marketing. In each Anker product listing, the community should be promoted as a place for reviews, ideas and support. The community software itself needs a gallery function.

1 Like

My current Anker goodies at home. Also got some more cables and a speaker at work! The “Light Me Up” power core (Astro 3E) was my first Anker product. It was bought on 23 April 2013. It is still in perfect working order and I still actively use it :heart_eyes:

Product wise, for the future I’d like to see much more USB C and USB PD devices. All my current powercores do not charge via USB C, which is now proving annoying as most of my devices are now USB C.

7 Likes

I feel an who can out Anker the others moment coming.

1 Like

Happy Birthday :cake: from a newbie… just got my first Anker product and very impressed so far… planning on getting lots more for myself and my family as well…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Possibly but I think Lew of Unbox Therapy would win that contest :laughing:

3 Likes

For those curious, 5 of the top 10 top contributors now were also in the top 10 with the grand opening contest. 8 of the current top 10 were in the top 50!

Big shoutout to those who remained active members through the entire year!! And to those who are right there, even if you weren’t listed in the top 10, that doesn’t mean your contributions aren’t recognized.

Thank you everyone for making this such a great place to be. I’ve always felt very welcomed in this Community, despite my young age… Video to enter the biggest contest on the Anker Community yet coming soon!

7 Likes