What Anker products would you choose if you only had $100?

I’m wanting some true innovation from Anker to come up with really better products at a high price I then impatiently need discount. All the quick charge love til now. I think all my Powercore are out of warranty nothing better enough over 18 month. Bought a torch for family member that’s all for months.

If i had $100 for anker products i would totally get some powerbanks and maybe some other cool products like audio products and other cool items!!

Yes, @nigelhealy was right. I guessed, but look who guessed right!

Guess the sarcasm was lost…again :smile:

Figured you were referring to today’s ‘go live’ anniversary aka ‘Power Station Grand Opening’

a PowerCore+ 10050mAh $35.99
PowerPort Speed 2 Ports $23.99
PowerLine+ 3ft USB-C to USB 3.0 $11.99
SoundCore Nano Bluetooth Speaker $20.99
Total $92,96

best all around deal imo

2 Likes

You saw the post, didn’t you? It is hidden now.

Win xxx dollars worth of Anker products.

I was mentioned.

1th Anniversary

1 Like

I looked too late to see its content, yep we’re mentioned in dispatches is how I knew.

Still waiting for Level 13 to mean something :confused:

1 Like

Yes, I still can see it :grin: but it might be best editing your post until an Official announcement.

1 Like

Hmmmmmm what you boys up to? :thinking:

1 Like

Can you see the actual post too?!?!?!

Lucky mods

1 Like

I’m jealous of you guys, sometimes I wish I was a mod

1 Like

So in light of the new contest, what products would you choose if you were capped at $150 with a max of 5 products?

1 Like

A Premium Bluetooth Speaker for $ 55,99 :heart_eyes:
A Anker 7-Port USB 3.0 Aluminum Data Hub for $ 43.99 :blush:

1 Like

if it’s across Anker and all the sister companies, I’d totally pick up another Anker (now Eufy) lamp. I love mine and I wanted another one. Aside from that, I can never have too many Bluetooth speakers and headphones!

Just out of curiosity, at what level do you become a mod? Or were you… one of the chosen ones? XD

:grin: Kinda I guess. I was at level 3 was I was asked to become the first mod, it was a lot quieter back then and I guess the pickings were slim :laughing:

1 Like

I´d have the powercore II slim 10k mAh for $38
SoundCore nano speaker for $21
Quick charge 3.0 PowerPort+1 for $16
Type C usb to USB 3.0 powerline+ 6ft for $14
And dual port PowerIQ 18W for $11

:smiley:

@ndalby that’s cool. :muscle:
Maybe they will need more moderators soon as the community gets bigger… :innocent:

I’ll trade ya, you can have all my powerbucks and ranking and let me be the mod :blush:

Tempting…I’m already sitting on 5500 and a level 12, how many more could I really spend :laughing:

1 Like