FCC A3930 new bluetooth wireless buds

Right and Left

https://fccid.io/2AOKB-A3930R/Label/Label-and-Label-Location-5137649

https://fccid.io/2AOKB-A3930L/Label/Label-5137427

I don’t know what it is, but they are long overdue a Liberty 2 Pro successor.

2 Likes

Ooo could be interesting I guess we’ll have to wait and see if more details are revealed

1 Like

Bump

These still not released.

The most logical next earbuds from Soundcore is the successor to the Liberty 2 Pro as it’s long in the tooth launched over 18 months ago.

But that’s me just joining up dots logically, no specific knowledge.

Must be an issue with beta testing feedback if it’s been tested since August.

Now the Q35 out of the gate, next is the successor to Liberty 2 Pro

Thinks…

I’m not actually interested in these buds, all in-ear fall out for me :frowning: but I am interested if they managed to add ANC (which I like) to what is rated their best audio quality product, because to accomplish that would be an innovation if they hold the price.

Healthy skepticism they can.

I’d stick some in my ears for free, holding them in of course as all in ear need me to talk or eat and woosh to the ground to be lost or crumbled they go.

If someone on iPhone can screenshot the Liberty earbuds section?

Idk why but I don’t see any difference in the list. Updated to 2.6.6 last night I think

1 Like

Oh well… :roll_eyes:

From a technology perspective, the battle is adding ANC while not increasing price or worsening sound quality.

The L2P had good sound as the armature and driver covered different frequencies. To add a good ANC requires inserting a microphone inside the canal which is already stuffed with the armature.

Adding Ambient mode is easier.

If they had managed to do the miracle of hold price, and add ANC and keep good sound, then that is something worthy of a big launch, but you never launch two things near in time as they fight each other for attention so…

Either it’s a minor update like adding ambient, or… Something I’m not able to predict.

Best guess, if the A3930 is in 2.6.6 is codec for Apple or Ambient.

Tomorrow will reveal.

1 Like

Oooo interesting in version 2.65 you could see the new Liberty earbuds but in the update I did today they removed them

Wow that’s weird. I know for Apple, 2.6.5 and 2.6.6 are essentially the same. Life Q35 were added in 2.6.5 but the new update didn’t do anything other than move the Select Pro to Motion folder

On my iPad I updated to 2.65 two days ago I think it was and had noticed a new Liberty headphone added to the line up so the Liberty page showed five products one being an upgrade on a current one. Jus throw I updated again and the only change was that that product was removed from the list everything else was in the same place. Wonder if they are trying to stop themselves for leaking

Ok if the L2P successor is any day soon then I infer it’s ambient mode added.

ANC is too big a thing for a quiet release so near Q35.

1 Like

I really don’t think the successor will be launched ~soon~. Life Q35 was a quite launch and it doesn’t sound like Soundcore to launch 2 products so close to each other.

Also @ktkundy I should’ve said I’m on iPhone just in case there’s some difference between iPad and iPhone App stores

All good I think it’s the same app cause they don’t have an actual iPad dedicated app so it looks horrible and doesn’t fill the whole screen.

Do we think if I post a pic of the new product that was listed in the app it would be a breach of the ToS?

The Q35 and A3930 hit FCC same time so crudely they hit the the market within a week or so of each other.

When the Q35 turned from (what it should have been) a quiet release for minor update into a hinted hyped launch event, that then immediately told me the A3930 has to be then the quiet release product.

So for quiet, I think Ambient mode, as it was promised on L2P and not delivered, so if you added Ambient you’d do it very quietly so the L2P owners dont then ask for free / discounts.

For those who didn’t get into L2P launch it was promised to add Ambient mode. That died and threads of complaints eventually died away as those who remember it begin forgetting. To then add Ambient thus for some will become a reminder they are “owed” it (as send them for free or deeply discounted). So to not remind anyone just begin selling and not say anything and wait for it to get noticed.

I’m thinking partly manufacturing, politics, sales, customers.

Adding ambient mode is engineering far easier as you rely on the tight seal to stop feedback. You have to add HearID also to nuke any feedback.

2 Likes

It might be tbh. At least on Soundcore community they might take it down and warn you. Not too sure about here because I see Anker account isn’t too active since I went on a break

How can speculation be anything but healthy interest?

If they kill speculation, then why not kill wishlist, or suggestions, keep going…

1 Like

Yea but they did say that talking about or mentioning products not on their website is again the ToS. Soundcore App is their application but not their website which they specifically mentioned.

I see your point and do agree to it 100% but I just don’t want anyone to get in trouble because of a stupid technicality

App support appear for Android

No sign of for sale in Japan or South Korea, nor USA, EU, UK.

FYI photos

Product called “Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded Version”

https://giteki.lang-ship.com/detail.php?typeName=Soundcore%20Liberty%202%20Pro%20Upgraded%20Version%20[A3930R]

image image image image

image image image

I’m concerned the antenna is not so brilliant and so will be at some theoretical risk it can’t hold a decent LDAC 990 signal much distance. We’ll see when reviews are in.

The battery is 0.24Wh which is identical to the predecessor. so also concerned battery for higher codec.

The predecessor battery is same image

Note the only 2 wires going towards the direction of the inside facing part, so consistent with no inner microphone, so no ANC.

Now the Life P3 is launched, give it’s marketing moments to pass then the most likely next event is the Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded version.

Source

BES2300

Compare with the original Liberty 2 Pro

Source

So it is significantly different chipset.

The original has

Which matches

So I’m predicting the upgraded version loses AptX as it is no longer on Qualcomm (owns AptX)

Not so sure everyone will see losing AptX as an upgrade.

https://www.amazon.de/-/pl/dp/B0948VB4MY/ref=sr_1_53?__mk_pl_PL=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=1KZONDX5AF4VK&dchild=1&keywords=soundcore&qid=1625830352&sprefix=Sou%2Caps%2C311&sr=8-53

It looks like the upgraded Liberty 2 pro are on Amazon de so I would guess launch in other places is soon