Fast Food...what is your favorite?

Highway 55 is a good spot :+1:

fish&chips!:grin:

2 Likes

The traditional or restaurant way though :grin:

I liked fish n chips too, and pizza and burgers from MCD, Subway what not… they all are crazy and love to go anytime… just to be cautious of health.

Traditional! A paper bag also acceptable.

40 years ago: We got fish& chips wrapped in a newspaper in Ireland.
As far if this is traditional, there is NO problem regarding hygiene.
Paper is sterile, if not read many times! :grin:

I think the biggest Fish & Chips I ever had in my life was this place:

I was passing through, on a bike (calories out, calories in) and it was the size of my arm. I was on my way to Birmingham from Yorkshire.

Half way through

A little way south, say near Oxford:

Further north in Swaledale

A bit to the northwest in Wasdale

2 Likes

WoW That is a chunk of fish! What is that green mush?

@dicejedi good question

Guacamole? Wasabi? Green eggs?:thinking::upside_down_face::joy:

mashed Peas possibly??

2 Likes

gooseberry marmalade?:joy:

1 Like

I love the wings with various flavors - Buffalo, Cajun, Lemon pepper, Atomic ( most hot and spicy),

Love these during NFL matches and Super Bowl

2 Likes

Had the same once back about 8 years back in Brighton … loved those!

You all seem to have very strong, invincible stomaches! :grin:

1 Like

Northern delicacy.

Being a fairly soft food you can pour down your throat and swallow with barely any time to taste. It is a skill only the English have practiced. Best afterwards spent a time alone outdoors.

There is an annual ritual where all the people who have just eaten Mushy Peas, who usually go off on their own, get together and say a small prayer together.

There is an ancient Druids song which translates into “if you read this far you’ve got no sense of humour”

1 Like

This mush could be prepared easy :

2 Likes

Sounds good I’ll have to give that recipe a try.

OK, that in itself is almost worth a trip over the pond.

Pastor was invented by a Lebanese immigrant in Mexico on the 60s, I believed since lamb was not to popular in Mexico it got substitute by pork.

1 Like

Milanesa & Fries :yum:I guess not really fast food but its awsome. My favorite fast food goes to KFC or Taco Bell or In&out. Ok i need to get lunch now.

1 Like

Milanesa is delicious! Kinda like chicken fried steak but the cut of meat is slightly thinner. Have any of you been out to New York? The chicken cutlets are out of this world, this is very similar to milanesa except it is steak!

1 Like