Fast Food...what is your favorite?

My big vote for In-N-Out! Always can’t get rid of double cheese! I missed that so much…

4 Likes

id have to say my fav is kfc id love it if we had one in my area but the closest is 2 hours away…and if i could pick a 2nd id have to say wendys…such good food!

3 Likes

Oh my god!!!
I don´t remenber when was the last time that I visited these sites.
I remenber that were delicios but my and my family health is above these meals.

1 Like

A&W is my favorite fast-food. :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue::yum::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I didn’t get to 5 guys until I moved out west. I love it though - the concept is great and the food is excellent.

@Jordi_Mor I don’t eat fast food every day (in fact I rarely eat it - lunch today was a bunch of raw spinach, an avocado, red and orange peppers, carrots, and mushrooms) but man I love it when I can justify it.

Also, I think “fast food” can be widely interpreted around the world ( and even in the states). For example, I had sushi on Monday that was pretty fast, and we have new ramen and pho places in town that I think qulify as “fast” without being so unhealthy. :sushi: :ramen: :pear:

1 Like

OMG that looks AMAZING!!! I can’t believe it last long enough to take a picture. I was a butcher in a past life and that steak is PERFECT. Is it asada?

1 Like

It took a great deal of self-control, and I probably had a mouthful of chips at the time :joy:
I miss this place so much, I wish I could find out where the chefs moved on to :confused:

It was consistently perfect every time I ordered, that’s why it was my favourite restaurant!
This was flame grilled rump steak but sometimes i’d order the T-bone, which was huge.

1 Like

Chipotle, Chick Fil A, Taco Bell Or Any Sandwich joint (Subway, Quiznos, Potbelly).

I wish I had an In-N-Out in Chicago. I wish I had a sonic close to me.

My favorite fast food are buche tacos and al pastor burritos but recently i tried something new call fritanga really did not know what i was about to eat until i googled it and it was a mix of 3 meats which was carnitas belly and snout which was really good now trying to find that type of tacos around my area is super hard to find since we we’re at city we normally don’t go to very office

1 Like

Living in Michigan, I rarely get the chance to get my favorite: In N Out. Whenever someone needs to travel to Dallas for work, I make sure I am the one who offers because I know as soon as I get off the plane, I can get my a double double animal style with some burnt onions. Recently I visited a friend in Phoenix, and as soon as I landed I let him know. He offered to take me out to lunch after I got my rental car and I had to decline as In N Out had just opened 10 minutes prior. I guess it was a little bit of karma because the last time he visited I offered to get him and head out to lunch and he shot me down so he could go get Coney Island and Jets Pizza.

Pizza is always a nice choice.

Once, when in Ottawa for the tulips festival, I ate a hot dog from a street cart that was inexplicably good. Like, gourmet-good. Nothing would indicate it. The cart was the run-of-the-mill chrome cart simply saying “All-boeuf hot dog”, and besides the “all-boeuf”, the only thing worth mentioning is that it was a long and large hot dog, and absolutely delicious. When I went back for the same festival, at the same place, I couldn’t find the same cart or the same hot dog. It’s like a “hot dog chef” made a one-day-only presentation that year…

2 Likes

both of my sisters work at In-N-Out

I’m not crazy about fast food anymore, but I will never pass up In-N-Out or one of our many neighborhood taco shops.

1 Like

This year I visited a so called street food festival. This is “en vogue” at the moment in Germany. There were about 30 vehicles, and half of them offered “pulled pork” in any style. I tried it, but it did not convince me. Then I went to a street cart where they sold Ice Cream. This was nice.

I love me some mexican “Tacos Al Pastor”… In some parts of Mexico they call it “Adobada” but its the same. You can pretty much find it at any taqueria around here in the desert southwest of California.

4 Likes

Pastor tacos are the best!! Tacos de asada are good as well

2 Likes

This really interesting: in Europe, there is also such big vertical skewer:

In Greece they call it “gyros”
In Turkey they call it “Döner”

The Döner is a very nice fast food: meat from the skewer, some mixed salad, some hot spice, and some kind of sour cream - all put into a “Hamburger”- bread. Very common in Germany - and very tasty.
And very similar to the mexican skewer …

2 Likes

It’s hard to find authentic Greek gyros here in the US, especially in the East coast. But once you find them, man they are GOOD

1 Like

So I found this joint by my son’s school, food is so yummy

Hwy55

1 Like

Anyone here tried and like Fatburger?