[eufy cam] The big "Range Extenders we need!" Survey ;-)

@AnkerOfficial

Sorry for bothering you … but may you be so nice and send me again the
link to the site where i can buy the eufy cam range extender?!

Thank you so much :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

@AnkerSupport

Sorry, didn’t get you. Could you please tell us the link to the shop again where we can buy the eufy cam range extender please, thanks!

1 Like

@AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

I am so sorry, really. Seems i am too old to catch up and follow a thread. Shame on me, i missed you again! :astonished:

Could you please tell us again where exactly we can buy and order the eufy cam range extender please!

Yes, exactly the …

eufy cam 1 range extender

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! This was a good laugh. have you checked Amazon? I believe the eufycam 1 range extender is you moving the homebase closer to the cameras via 2.4Ghz wireless signal. And it is completely free and instantaneous (once you move it of course)
Naw, I really would like one of them eufycam e range extenders. My front yard camera is still very weak and sometimes unusable.

4 Likes

Funny enough my worst camera for signal is the closest but that my own fault, the furthest one has full signal though

4 Likes

I saw you did this on another post. This is great, actually FANTASTIC!, but I just got my camera setup and don’t want that warranty to be void. Once the warranty is over I might just install some antennas just like you did. BUT if that “eufycam wireless range extender” was available then there would be no need.

3 Likes

That is true

2 Likes

What about this is fantastic? Customers having to do extreme mods to make products work?

No, it’s irresponsibility of Eufys part, and they should feel horrible about their work on these products. There support for there supporters is just shameful to anker.

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

But I’m sure they’ll just ignore this post, as they do every other post they don’t care about

2 Likes

Indeed! Word!

But not to forget:

eufy renege on their promise to release a eufy cam 1 range extender !!!

To repeat myself: If a CEO or CFO of a company of this size would act like this in germany … they would all get FIRED!

@Techman Yes, it is their responsibility to ensure products are working as advertised BUT what is FANTASTIC is the ingenuity of @Haloweenhamster to find a workable fix to his problem. He figured out a solution and this is a great mod to his setup. That is what FANTASTIC is! The guy didn’t settle for good enough, he put effort and thought and made it happen… again… that is my definition of FANTASTIC!

2 Likes

Hello! @yamyam Sincerely apologize for all disappointment caused! Due to the technical difficulties, we’re so sorry that the range extender may not appear on the market within a short time, but we’ve forwarded your concern to our engineer team and they’re further considering and discussing its availability now. Again sincerely apologize for all inconvenience caused. Thanks!

3 Likes

Serious?! … 10 months(!) is what you call a “short time”?!
The heavy range issues have been reported from plenty of customers since the first backers got their cams back in 2018 DECEMBER! So you got (wasted) already 10 months of time and still tell us we need to wait and it will need even (much) more time?! … Serious?!

Whatever, thanks for forwarding the “range and extender issue” again and again to whoever engineer. But don’t be wondered if (i) we think that this will change NOTHING.

:warning: Only the release of the PROMISED eufy cam 1 range extender may restore lost reputation and trust.

1 Like

That’s really not a good enough answer

Anker has always cared about there customers, and customer support. They would do everything possible to make sure everything was right for there customers.

Eufy doesn’t care though. They just want to keep releasing have baked products, that hardly work. They’re not trying to gain customer support, they’re just trying to get new customers and more money.

This business strategy will drive eufy to the ground. Beware

1 Like

Word! .

Anyone else have a direct PM from support about cameras today?

Out and about so not had chance to respond yet (or point them in the direction of those having camera issues)…

2 Likes

Invitation survey, yep, was going to sort some pictures for illustration

2 Likes

Yes, but asking myself why the call private and “behind the scenes” private messages as a survey. Why not opening a public for all available thread if they are (now and finally) interested to help people with the range issues?!

And even if i could answer them and send them again pictures, illustrations and explain the probles again and again and again like in the past 10 months … NO!

They only solution is to finally public the at the beginning of the year promised eufy cam range extender finally, not more not less! We do not start over again and again just to play for time! The time for disussing and explaining and asking for the range extender IS ALREADY OVER!

Deliver the promised range extender and stop bothering the customers @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical ! We already explained and showed everything since 10 months(!). Just scroll up and READ what customers report and explain here and on plenty other emails and threads. Then you got already all informations you need!

And please … please stop talking about the WiFi-Connecting possibility of the Homebase! I am NOT INTERESTED AT ALL to increase any lag and connection problems of the eufy cam at all! I will NOT connect the Homebase by WiFi just to gain maybe one or two more meters of range! I already placed the homebase at a non-wanted place and where it not should be, just to get at least 4 of my plenty cams connected!

The Wifi-conneting feature of the Homebase is NOT helping me at all and:
10599445_889740914372109_7501491418129119841_n-300x126

The only solution and real help is A REAL HARDWARE RANGE EXTENDER! Period!

I am sick of wasting more and more rare and worthy lifetime. I want and NEED the range extender, NOW! No … not now … already since 10 months ago!

I have a maximum range of 12 meters(!) in a downtown setting with just one concrete wall in between and even this cam is loosing connection from time to time and not recording for hours, frequently, a security cam! Thats a joke and all i have to say about this “Invitation survey” :thinking::roll_eyes:

So eufy, please stop talking, stop discussing, stop “collecting”, stop bothering … DELIVER FINALLY! Thank you!

But as you did not already deliver the product in the past 10 months, even if promised, i sadly have to assume that you are just unable or to incompetent to develop it and to bring it to the market. Eufy, anker … the huge technology brand/company is unable to release a little small hardware box which is nothing more doing than forwarding a signal. Joke, isn’t it?!

Sorry … :unamused:

1 Like

Wayne train?
How did you know my name is Wayne & that I work on trains?

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

1 Like

It’s a joke that only works in German…

3 Likes