Display Your Creativity and WIN

I did look into the template method, but I wanted to try and avoid any gaps or edges at all - which would be quite difficult at the front and back of the power bank curves down towards those end pieces. I am going to try rewrapping it but with a slightly different technique and some proper vinyl adhesion promoter.

1 Like

That will definitely depend on the vinyl - that 3.5 mil figure is the vinyl material alone, not including the protective backing material.

I can tell you this - 3M’s 1080 material can stretch a fair amount with some heat applied, which will certainly make the vinyl a bit thinner. However, I don’t think it becomes materially thinner. that the air release channels do not completely collapse during installation. 3M’s 1080 is significantly more pliable than Di Noc. That being said, you can get some surprisingly convincing textured finishes out of Di Noc thanks to the thickness - there’s a burl wood vinyl that looks way better than it has any right to!

1 Like

I wrapped my dash in Dinoc carbon fiber and it came out great, but you definitely need to use heat. I have some spare so I may wrap a bank or two like you did

1 Like

I got my email and ordered my size.

SO many people just adding faces and stuff
Get creative haha

1 Like

So basically what it comes down to, is I have no chance :joy:. Haha

Considering (in my opinion) theres only been like four actual unique and good ones you have a very high chance if you try :slight_smile:

1 Like

I already entered, mine weren’t the unique good ones. I’m not creative :joy:

There not bad lol

1 Like

That’s frickin cool.

With a glue gun I created a grip cover to personalize my battery bank. Hope you guys like it :blush:

6 Likes

If the powerbank gets hot will the glue not melt causing you to get burns?

2 Likes

No, I’ve seen people doing his with cases for phones. The glue doesn’t melt that easily, it’s a high temp glue, it only melts at around 400 F (200 C).

I made a leather holster for my soundcore liberty lite. Useful and pretty.

1 Like

Made a Eufy King Lumos with moustache :joy:

2 Likes

You may know this, but designs that are digital won’t be counted :wink:

1 Like

Well, I’m not even counting my entry to be in the race to win.

I think there are so many creative ideas posted, so Good luck to all the participants :thumbsup:

1 Like

@Ice1 don’t worry buddy, I put real effort into mine and I’ve only gotten two likes so far and yours has got 3 times the likes. You’re in with a good shot!! :wink: :joy:

1 Like

@Macgyver15 Thanks for the boost bro !:v: I keep hopes then :grin:

1 Like

My poor chewy is gonna be disappointed his falcon won’t be powered up anytime soon since not a lot of y’all are star wars fans

1 Like