Community Upgrade | Big Announcement!

Congrats on the new features @AnkerOfficial. Some of these features mentioned are very useful and seen on some of the other forums I’ve used in the past.

Thanks for spending some time and investment on the community. I’m looking forward to the updates!

1 Like

I guarantee whatever you suggested has been suggested before

3 Likes

LOL!!! Believe it or not, I get that aLOT! :stuck_out_tongue: And I’ve NEVER seen the reference movies neither.

2 Likes

That’s great I hope the usability for phone will improve

Exciting times!!!

1 Like

What news anker tell me :upside_down_face:

I think those need really some changes and elaboration.

1 Like

Hopefully the rules can be enforced automatically, to some extent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet news! I wish you a happy anniversary in advance!:grin:

1 Like

:joy::joy: Me too!

Glad to know. Are you saying the app will be also launched on Jun 10th?

1 Like

Sounds like super excited :blush:

Definitely excited to see these changes!

When tapping a notification to say … ?? New chats on a topic, it would be great if you went to that, instead of the top of the topic.

I thought it already did that. At least it does for me when I’m on a computer browser. I thought it did it on my phone as well, but I could be wrong.

1 Like

On iPhone chrome / Safari, tap on notification from Anker Community does take me directly to exact message which was for notification.

1 Like

Yea, it does that for likes and responses to my messages.

1 Like

Hah! Thanks, it always makes me laugh.

1 Like

Haha! Awesome! You’ll have to find some time to see it the movie. It’s a great one!

When you click on these, it takes you to the beginning, and not to the last comment.