Coming Soon: Spirit 2 & Spirit X2 | Soundcore's First Earbuds with USB-C!

Soundcore is preparing to release its first earbuds with USB-C… Take a look at Spirit 2 and Spirit X2!

Spirit 2

Specs

• Up to 12 Hours Playback
  • 10 mm Drivers
  • Bluetooth 5
  • IP68 / SweatGuard
  • USB-C

Spirit X2

Note: Soundcore appears to have cancelled the Spirit X2 model with Amazon Alexa introduced at CES.

Specs

• Up to 36 Hours Playback
  • 12 mm drivers
  • Bluetooth 5
  • IP68 / SweatGuard
  • aptX
  • USB-C

Expect Soundcore’s Spirit 2 and Spirit X2 to be available on Amazon in August. Feel free to speculate on what you think they might cost.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s first earbuds with USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

14 Likes

I really like the different colors of the Spirit 2, and I really like the earhooks of the X2. I had a pair of Sony earbuds with earhooks a while back and they were great when exercising.

3 Likes

I agree; both of these seem like great upgrades!

3 Likes

I want the X2, glad they finally switched to USB-C. I hope they incorporated some sort of fast charge into these. Price I would expect to be around 45 for the Spirit 2 and 55 for the X2

4 Likes

They actually did! Spirit 2 supports up to 2 hours of playback with just 5 minutes of charging, and Spirit X2 supports up to 1.5 hours of playback with 10 minutes of charging!

8 Likes

Like the color variation provided for Spirit 2 :clap: and fixed cable length makes it convenient.

thanks for sharing !!

5 Likes

Will USB - C charging cable be included :slight_smile: ?

2 Likes

My instincts are telling me yes :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I hope they do! Will hate to buy separate cable for these, like these show up on Amazon.

1 Like

Most likely, yes!

3 Likes

I’ll gladly test a pair of these! If I don’t get to test them, I’ll probably pick up a pair to test.

2 Likes

Both of these look like serious upgrades. Love the colours on the X2’s

2 Likes

Those red Spirt2’s are calling my name😄

4 Likes

Lot of past requests for color, USB-C, IP ratings are addressed in these releases !!

3 Likes

I have Aukey B60 and it comes with usb c to usb cable. I will think these will come with cable

2 Likes

One of my largest beefs against the spirit X was nothing more than a slightly rotating earbud. Being fixed did reduce comfort a little since the most snug setup was a little uncomfortable in one ear out of 2. Would be nice if this could be addressed. Even if not though I will still probably upgrade since the sound and reliability of the originals was great

2 Likes

Yay! Not having to carry around a micro-usb cable is a great plus.
Is it just me, or does the X2 look like it’s going true wireless?

2 Likes

I wonder what would be the price of the Spirit X2, I’m guessing around $70

2 Likes

I’m guessing double that price. It looks like they were made to compete with the powerbeats 2

3 Likes

Wow really? That’s awfully high for me :scream:

2 Likes