[Upcoming Release] Spirit 2

Soundcore is preparing to release its first earbuds with USB-C… take a look at Spirit 2!

Features & details

• Perfect Workout Companion: Spirit 2 Wireless headphones fuel grueling workouts with hard-hitting music powered by oversized dynamic drivers that are 40% larger than standard ones. Their composite bio-cellulose diaphragm is lightweight, yet stiff to produce highly-detailed treble, and is surrounded by an ultra-elastic material capable of stronger vibrations to increase bass output by up to 50%.
  • Thumping Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology uses a custom algorithm to conduct real-time analysis and instant bass intensification. It’s paired with acoustic mesh over the acoustic chamber that further boosts low frequencies to gives you the motivation to reach the finish line.
  • Everything-Proof: Spirit 2 Wireless headphones boast IP68 dust and waterproof protection; which allows it to be submerged in up to 1.2 m of water for 40 minutes; as well as our exclusive SweatGuard technology. We’ve created an industry-leading sealing process and hydrophobic nano-coating that stops sweat vapor from breaching the casing. It even makes the USB-C port waterproof when it’s left uncovered.
  • Zero-Pressure AirWings: When you put Spirit 2 in position, the hollow structures made of ultra-flexible, soft silicon react to the shape and size of your ears by partially deflating. By conforming to the unique shape of your ears, the pressure-free design feels weightless for a truly personalized fit, unmatched comfort, and a secure hold.
  • Power a Week of Workouts: Spirit 2 Wireless headphones use the latest low-power consumption chipset and a high-capacity battery to fuel up to 14-hours of playtime (at 60% volume in BassUp mode). When you’re in a rush and need power fast, simply plug in the USB-C cable for just 5 minutes for up to 2 hours of playtime.

Soundcore has increased the advertised playtime by two hours since Spirit 2 was initially unveiled.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Spirit 2 will be available to order from amazon.com soon. Feel free to speculate on what you think the cost might be.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s first earbuds with USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Note: We are still waiting on Spirit X2, which has yet to be registered with the FCC…

7 Likes

The zero pressure earwings look good, kinda like another set I’m currently testing…will be keeping my eyes open for these I think…

1 Like

Beta testing? Soundcore? :astonished:

If only…Nope, another brand :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those really look awesome.

1 Like

All sounds very interesting.

Hey @AnkerOfficial, feel free to send these over to @tank to test! I want a comparison with the sport (or whatever that new model he tested was called).

2 Likes

Yes yes, by all means please do send them to me for testing.

1 Like

I agree with you :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wonder if these will have the superior build quality of the “Pro” version of previous iteration.

1 Like

If they are good enough I might give my spirit x away and get these.

It’s not a bad idea! Do it!! :clap::clap:

3 Likes

Where does everyone go to become a product tester? Sounds awesome and I may even be qualified

I think he’s testing them for another brand…

1 Like